Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ReddFoxx

OLTL - Monday, April 29th 2013 Discussion Thread

at the beginning when Viki gets the newspaper is one of the old OLTL themes playing insturmentally???

Yes, it was the Peabo song, and for one stinking minute, I wish they'd leave that alone and trot out the late 70s theme, which much better lends itself to being background music.

I wonder why Todd went to The Shelter (hate that new name) looking for Dani. Why'd he just assume she'd be there? Him going to Tea's house first would seem like the most sense

He showed no shame showing up at Téa's house last fall that's for certain.

Maybe he just checked Dani's twitter feed and read she was off to party at the club and figured it was Capricorn? I'm guessing we'll get those confrontation and explanation scenes tomorrow.

Between the modern/current/hip music and the use of iPad's, iPad mini's, iPhones, Vogue and more, this is NOT your momma's soap. Then again blow jobs aren't in your momma's soaps either, lol.

BTW, the theme song has finally grown on me as well as the opening itself. I really like it. Definitely better than the devastation that was the 2000's opening.

The opening...ummm..the Cosby Show...lol...another bad opening...ugh The show was ok..rather flat...the ending was the best part ....did i miss the opening credits?? Was there no credits??

I like the song. I wouldn't mind them working on the opening. I just can't with the Captain Planet teen dance.

The opening has honestly grown on me a lot. I kinda like it now. It could be a little more polished but I liked what they were going for. I could do without whatever that mess is the young adults are doing though.