GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://variety.com/2013/tv/features/general-hospital-1200329819/#respond

mindless comment from a drone viewer

Tahirey Sutton says:

I thibnk that since there were a lot of old people brought back, they should have brought some of the old writers back(he knows the history)to write the anniversary.Instead they have to people from a canceled soap to do GH;s 50th. It was ok but I seen nothing soecial, if they wanted to do somethibng special they should have brought back Steve Burton who was with GH for 20 years, or try to get JJ(as Lucky)back.Why was Ethan back, it made no sense! I just think Pratt could have done better, because its relly clear this new team knows nothing about Love.

• Members

That was a fantastic episode!

Natalia Livingston haters, go ahead and get stepping to the left (unless your talking about her unfortunate DAYS stint) please! tongue.png I was pleasantly surprised to see her back, I really enjoyed her Emily icon1.gif I so hope we see her visit Nik...

Brenda/Sonny & Carly/Jax, man I LOVED the intercutting between their scenes at the end. Great moment. I wish Jax & Brenda were staying in town.

Audrey/Liz, combined with Patrick giving history lessons to the new interns at the hispital, was so heartwarming. That last sequence with Audrey looking around the hospital, leaving with Liz, followed by the pan up to the GH logo was everything! Amazing ending!

ETHAN THOUGH?!? rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif LMAO NEXT.

Bobbie should've been fit into the hospital scenes somehow. And AJ with the Quartermaines. That was disappointing.

• Members
shes actually going to jump into Liz's body to make that happened. That's what all those Nik/Liz flashbacks were about yesterday. Emily will be used as the vehicle to reawaken Liz's old feelings as they move forward with a Nik/Liz/AJ triangle when he wakes up.

• Members
she wasn't a surprise. She was in casting news (not sure about the others) and was in the previews for today and in last week's promo. The show let us know she was going to be on today. Emily and Ethan literally came out of nowhere

Archived