GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ron had talked a lot in the press about wanting to undo the 2002 story and redeem Rick. I hope he doesn't leave it there, or leave it without Lesley, but knowing him he might.

I did love seeing them but I wish it had been Amber Tamblyn and that Stuart Damon was well enough to return alive, as they want.

The tribute to Steve and Audrey was fantastic.

• Members

Ethan? WTF?!? Did anyone know he was coming back? Now that was a surprise

Tommy Hardy is a doctor. wub.png Im surprised someone remembered the character exists

Now EMILY? I did NOT see these returns coming. Im shocked and looking forward to whatever faces pop up. Alexandria Quartermaine better be next!

"Really Alan, you couldn't bring daddy or mother back from the great beyond. You had to bring back Monica's adopted.....waif" DEAD laugh.png

Vanessa Marci's face looks extra tight. WTF is Brenda back? She's here and already annoying the sh-t out of me. Did she really come back to pick a fight with Sonny after being gone close to 2 years? F--k off ho!

WTF?!? Carly and Jax are STILL married? END this sh-t already

"Didn't one of the doctors perform surgery with a power drill" Loved that PC reference

When did this hospital quarantine happen? I didn't realize there was one in the 80s. What was up with Rick's sideburns?

• Members

How pathetic of Brenda trying to make a last ditch attempt at getting Sonny back....again after 2 years. She's really been waiting for him this entire time? Girl, move on bc he most certainly has.

I loved the Laura and Ethan scene. It was awkward but needed to happen and I love how he approached her and how accepting she was of him. Very well done.

Overall great show. I really enjoyed it. GH really felt like General Hospital today. Loved seeing Audrey back and the reflection on the past juxtaposed with the future (interns)

Jax is engaged and its to Brenda? Yay! But man WTF was up with her scenes with Sonny? Skank

Archived