GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Members

I thought her exit sucked! They took her out right in the middle of a huge storyline. WTF? She was all ready to expose Liz for her lies and hearing Lucky tell the story of when Liz was raped was enough to quiet her and get her to leave town never to be heard from again? Im sorry but it didn't make sense. She should have dropped her bomb and left with a bang since she was so heated and intent on causing as much damage as possible.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finola and Jackie should have been in this eppy instead of Ethan! Why is he back, again?

Rachel looks great!

It's time to lay Alan to rest. Stuart does not look well, and I don't like seeing him that way. It was like this with Larry Hagman. It's too hard. And I thought Chris Robinson would look a tad better. I was so worried that Emily was alive. THANK GOD, she's not!

Vanessa (put on a few much needed pounds), and she looks fantastic!

Sonny - she, as in Konnie, is not here right now? Don't you mean they? But I'd be embarrassed to tell Brenda I cheated on the new wuv of my life with her alter. Yeah...um, let's keep that to ourselves.

Ingo is as hot as ever!!!!! Whomever wrote the CarJax scenes most likely live in another part of the world and have absolutely no means of immediate communication with the rest of the GH staff, and I guess that carrier pigeon hasn't made its way back just yet. Lord knows I love my CarJax (my endgame and favorite Daytime couple of all time), but who in the sam hell thought it a good idea to have this woman pleading with Jax to get back together OUT OF NOWHERE after last week's scenes with [ ]? Pathetic! I can only watch that once [and that's a record for me because I usually watch CarJax at least 10 times]. My head hurts blink.png

Now that this 50th crap is over, can we move the !@#$%^&*] on!

Ugh!

• Members

Ethan's material was good today and Im glad he returned! And thats coming from someone that hated him.

The stuff with Helena at the end though? Like I said yesterday, it was a rehash of her storyline last year. Last year she ordered her daughter to shoot Ethan in front of Luke and this year she orders another dumb blonde to shoot Ethan in front of Luke.

Luke/Laura (especially them) and Robert/Holly were messed up before Ethan was ever created

Archived