GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know. I tried to be fine with her today. I love that Emily was included, but man ... lol.

It was a really nice episode today. Especially since the characters are just SO fresh in my mind again after watching nearly 50 hours of this show this past weekend LOL.

Ohhh ... VERY happy that Elizabeth mentioned Tommy, Tom, Sarah, etc. FINALLY! Um, Ron, Matt Ashford is free ... and wasn't there a casting call for an African American doctor in his 20s? That would certainly fit Tommy. Too bad he couldn't have been included today as a new intern to help launch his character, if that's who the casting call was about (probably just wishful thinking on my part).

• Members

LOL that's a good point, the marathon was probably a wonderful buildup to this episode. Did Rick Webber feature in any of them?

I was expecting Rick Springfield to show up at the end but I'm sure he'll be on in the next few days.

Was it determined what Ethan was supposedly a distraction from?

Loved that this was at the end of the episode

BG3lWmaCEAAbom5.jpg

• Members

I don't think they said yet about the Ethan/distraction thing.

Rick was featured in several episodes (AJ's birth, Lesley/Rick's divorce, plus I think another one, if not others that I can't think of right now). His destruction pisses me off all the more seeing him in several key episodes that I've only seen bits of. Anywho ....

I thought of Lesley the second I saw Rick :(

• Members

I ALMOST didn't recognize him.

Stuart Damon looks better than his last appearance in November. Hopefully he's doing better.

Is Rachel Ames just not interested in even recurring or is she just not able to? I know she retired but I always thought she just retired simply because the show had little use for her.

Archived