GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IIRC, she sorta kinda agreed that integration was needed, but there should have been follow up/thru scenes instead of her just disappearing (not that I have a problem with that clown whore being off screen). I'd much rather she return as Konnie as I don't want MW associated with the creature FRon created at all! She was never that and never could be that.

But does anyone find it hilarious that a mentally ill women creates a WEAKER alter? Since when does that happen? Usually a stronger personality is created to shield the weaker one from harm. What a colossal joke this whole thing is, but yeah, it was Wolf. Whatthefuckever!

More hollow returns = look guys, more vets - you don't need good writing/stories because we are giving you vets!

• Members

I'm kinda torn about Connie--in that, while I really don't want any more of the story or even to see any of her treatment, I sorta feel like after sitting through all this I would respect RC more for actually finishing (?) the story. It always seems like a mixed bag how often--both on GH and OLTL RC seems to prefer things like treatment/therapy scenes just are dealt with off-screen (I guess we got one or two with Shane and the weird bullying story on OLTL, but...) That's the kind of stuff soaps, IMHO, can do better than any other genre. But then again, maybe I should just hope it is done. (I'm still confused, and don't even care, about if Kate is Connie or not, bla bla--wasn't she still Connie in her previous scene? Meh, I don't remember.)

• Members

I feel the same way. It's not that I actually like the story, but I feel like we should see such an important part of it. I would like to think it is over, but I honestly think they are integrating her at warp speed so her and Brenda can both salivate over Sonny's magic peen.

• Members

Sonny has no idea who the host is? I did NOT just hear that! I can't...I just can't

Bobbie and Carly wub.pngwub.pngwub.png Too bad she visited to kick start the plot point of the Sonny/Brenda/Jax/Carly quad garbage! Today's show should have been called General Hospital: WWHL! Way too much foreshadowing.

The stuff on the boat? Is there any way to unsee that? Genie SUCKS!

Michael gets rid of Pluto and he looks like a heterosexual again! Totally digging it!

Why would they go back to Liz's rotten affair with Nick? There were so many thing they could have used. That was just wrong. I'd rather they keep Nick and put him with Liz. RH and Tyler have mad chem. She has none with Sean K. Audrey just popping up? YAWN!

Tracy and AJ? I'd much rather see them working together against a common enemy. I have no desire to see this silliness at all. Did LC have some face work reversed? Looks like she went back a procedure or two. Is it just me?

Overall, for FRon, pretty decent show.

• Members

This Helena showdown reminds me of the crapfest from last year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqHVDaXKTPU

Her face aside, Im glad that Bobbie is back. This is how she should be utilized. A supporting player to her friends and family

The writing for Liz and Nik was good but I don't get the point of it. You'd think that they were meant to be and the show was gearing up to reunite them

Archived