GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I loved her as Rebecca and wouldn't mind seeing that character make a return but I think it makes sense why she wasn't. Having the character of Emily really helped strengthened today's scenes and I thought NL did a great job

• Members
I missed early Rebecca but she was a bit unique from what I read and little bit I saw of her. Then she sort of lost her fire and became Emily in all but name. However she went to being a bitch with a personality in the weeks prior to her exit and was fantastic. I loved how she would get under Liz's skin. Their scenes were delicious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNLJC28OGF0

"You and Nikolas are faithless, sex obsessed pigs" laugh.png

• Members

Dead!

Wow this was an amazing episode!

I was so happily surprised to see Emily, though I wish it had been AmTam.

I sensed some foreshadowing when Tracy was talking about everything Rick did to Laura and he said "that's not how it happened At all".

Ethan! To those asking- he was a distraction meaning that his kidnapping was used to distract Luke while Hels swept in and kidnapped LnL's kids.

Seeing Rick just drove home how much I miss Lesley. Can't believe they didn't bring her back. That's a glaring omission.

Brenda's voice.

Audrey! :wub: SO amazing to see her. Loved Liz mentioning everyone in the family. Also loved the Steve/Aud flashback and when she kissed her finger and touched the picture.

That final scene of Audrey looking around the hospital was beautiful. I teared up.

I believe Audrey will be at the ball.

Archived