DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm kinda rooting for Chloe too because I think Nadia plays bitch well, but I feel like Chloe should just be above all of this. I hope they kind of delve more into why she's just so desperate to get Daniel back. They hinted at it in scenes with Nancy (who seems more concerned than she's letting out, but she's also desperate to just please Chloe out of her own guilt for not being there for her when she was younger).

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've loved Lucas and Sami scheming too. And I actually think Sami's hair is really cute, minus the pink. LOL at it being for breast cancer awareness in 2012.

Glad Stefano is finally back in Salem. It's about time.

But this Jen/Daniel/Chloe bullsh-t... I just can't. It just keeps getting worse. How many times have Jen and Dan broken up now? Like 500 times? Ridiculous!

• Members

Jennifer is such a weak ass bitch. Why did she just storm off instead of confronting Chloe head on? Afterall the silly games Chloe's been pulling, I cant believe Jennifer is STILL buying them. What a dumbass

days031213.gif

LMAO, the graphic for the Voice that appeared when Jenn looked at the empty couch was hilarious

Ugh, can Kristen change out of that tacky dress already?

How late is it for Maggie to just be stopping by to drop off some recipes?

• Members

I agree that Nancy is more concerned than she's letting on and that it's being written as her being guilty for not being there for Chloe when Chloe was younger -- such as when she mentioned the cards Chloe was dealt and how Chloe deserved better.

I can't believe Jennifer fell for Chloe's trick ... Jennifer better at least talk to Daniel tomorrow after she slapped him! They need to get to the bottom of her misunderstanding. Daniel can then still split up with Jennifer because he's mad she didn't trust him, or something like that, but if they just go around for days not even talking about what she saw, I will be pulling my hair out.

I'm now not rooting for anyone in the "Dannifoe" storyline, Jennifer's overreaction and gullibility turned me off. I still can't stand Chloe. I'm glad Daniel didn't succumb to Chloe's wiles and he's been firm with her, but I'm not sure how long that's going to last. I do like Anne though and I'm warming to Nancy.

Lucas and Sami were great with their "old married couple"-style bickering. It made sense that Rafe thought they were looking for dirt on Nick. EJ should let Sami talk to Rafe at least partially about what Nick has done; EJ is putting his jealousy over what would really be best for Will. I don't believe telling Rafe something vague that EJ and Sami could come up with would send Will to jail.

I don't think Brady overheard quite what Kristen said to Stefano. I continue to like that Kristen keeps flip flopping in how she really feels about Brady, even if it is the "cheesy" stuff that gets to her a lot of the time.

EJ and Stefano had a nice uneasy talk. I like all the uneasy talks so far in the DiMera mansion. I don't like that Stefano suddenly had to make the dramatic declaration to camera though that Samantha will not get in between him and his son. This is when Days gets "campy," although I do think it is not a campy show right now and that's why I've fallen in love with it.

I was LOL that Stefano knew what Kristen and Brady had been doing on the table that had the chess pieces.

John is sitll so cold to Marlena. Marlena should dump him after what he said about her and Roman! Maybe we will find out later that John is driving Marlena away from him on purpose to protect her from something. Otherwise his behavior is really not worth Marlena worrying and pining over.

I wonder when Brady will notice that the gondola thing is gone. What will Kristen tell him?

More and more people keep getting involved with this wedding ... I wonder if it will be stopped this time by Gabi finding out what Nick has been up to, or if it will go ahead, or if something else will happen. Maybe it is going to happen the same day as Vargas getting out of jail.

The last couple days have had way way too much of annoying (in a boring way) Chloe, but I'm still watching as soon as I can every night. The show has me hooked.

• Members
I suppose. It just seemed so odd. If she was there to drop them off to Abby, why wouldn't she call first to verify that Abby was at least home? Besides its not like Abby was going to start cooking that night (being so late and all). Its definetly something that could have waited till the next day. Maybe Im just overthinking things. (as I usually tend to do on these soaps....)

• Members

Maybe it was on her way, and she's a night owl like me. smile.png ... I do as much of my errands as I can at night. Also we don't even know that it was that late. Seems like a lot of the people in the town were still up. Abigail is a student, and students tend to stay up late; Maggie wouldn't think Abigail had gone to bed that early.

• Members
personally for me, I just thought it was rude! Anything that has to be done after 8pm, you need to call first. I don't like people just dropping by my house unannounced at night. It seemed so weird. Maggie said that told Abby she'd drop the recipes off yet she was either sleeping or wasn't there so its like she wasn't really expecting her. I think maybe the writing was just off and they felt it was too minor to really clean up as they just needed a setup to get Maggie there. I don't mean to dwell on it; its just something that stuck out to me

Archived