DAYS: March Discussion Thread

• Members

i think youve thought far too much about it, lol.

i just figured maggie dropped by after closing down the spa. i didnt think anything about it being late or abby not being there, as its alices house and maggie likely drops by whenever all the time and has for decades.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
your probably right. I wonder if she was going to let herself in and leave them downstairs on a table if no one opened the door, which I could see her doing. Yeah, I'll leave it alone now...lol

Speaking of which, I completely forgot she owned the spa. They put so much into that set/scene in the last regime and then it just disappeared

• Members

Wow! I freaking love ANNE!!! She is such an entertaining character. She has knocked Sami out of her #2 spot and has become my second favorite character on this show (after my #1 Marlena of course lol). Like I said a few weeks back. Turn Anne into a lesbian and let her set her sights on Chloe! Meridith Lynn Scott continues to win me over and I really wish that they expand her role on the show as well. They also need to expand Maxine's role too. I

I must say that Nadia Bjorlin's acting has really really improved. She has come to work and has been improving with each of her DAYS stints. I actually find myself enjoying Chloe in the role of 3rd wheel more than I did when Nicole was in that role. I am actually now interested in this Danni-FAIL storyline even though it is fairly predictable. It is slowly beginning to become a throwback to a JER storyline from the 90s that was able to still catch my interest because JER knew how to play out all the beats so I still got some enjoyment from it, (even if the storyline was ridiculous, like Vivian impregnating herself with Kate's embryo, or Tony pretending to blind because he suspected Kristen and John had feelings for each other). Its one of those types of classic dumb soap storylines that makes a soap a soap lol.

LUMI was made of win! Love them being partners in crime! Now all we need is them blackmailing each other with secrets each knows about about the other, and them trying to break up the same couple, and the transformation back to the good ol' days of 1994/95/96 will be complete! I am glad that the writers have not forgotten about the LUMI fan base and are at least trying to give them (and everyone else) something we can all enjoy.

Many people think that the Danni-FAIL storyline is the weak link of the show, but I actually think that Marlena/John's storyline is one of the weak links. Anyone who knows Marlena and John's history should be appalled and baffled by the writing for them. It makes no sense and John is totally being written out of character. He is such a jerk and I hate to say this (because I am a big Jarlena fan) but Marlena really needs to kick is butt to the curve. Marlena's attitude is that of some chick who feels that they are nothing without their man by their side. Bad writing and hate their whole storyline. The other weak link is the Bo issue. Do they EVER plan to address it? Are we to just ignore the fact that Bo is never around without it being addressed on the canvas and in story?

Other than the Jarlena and Bo issues, I am really enjoying the show right now. I look forward to watching every episode and we DAYS fans should count it as a blessing that we actually have a good soap on the air right now. Not sure how long it will last, but I will enjoy it while it is here.

• Members

Absolutely LOVING the Lumi interaction as well!! Sami and Lucas are a great couple - but they always have (in my opinion) worked best not as a romantic couple (although they always will have attraction to one another) - but as a scheming duo! They are perfect gold for comedic releif as a scheming duo (espeically with Bryan's sense of humor!)

• Members

I couldn't believe in the latest episode when Nancy was having her fake coughing attack, Daniel decided it was best to go & take a call instead of help her?! Gee, nice one, doc! rolleyes.gif sad.png LOL.

Speaking of Nancy, she's highly annoying but...oddly at the same time I want her to stay laugh.png Patrika Darbo is fantastic!

• Members

LOL, he was going to take a call and get water too, but he didn't end up getting the water. Wednesday's episode was okay but I wish Will had gone through with telling Gabi. I'm back rooting for Jennifer (instead of for no one in that story) because I just can't stand to see Chloe gloating. Nancy has definitely grown on me. I wonder what the rest of Kristen's plan is that Stefano approved of. marlenafan, I still love your Anne as a lesbian idea!

• Members
IA on the latter parts. Right now I think I just dislike Jenn so much that I'm enjoying those 3 getting under her skins. It's like they speak for me as a viewer. The weakest part of this story is by far Daniel. I wish they'd get rid of him and find another reason for Chloe and her minions to fight Jenn

• Members

TBH, the Chloe vs jenn thing would work very well over Lucas, with Jennifer being protective of her brother and thinking Chloe evil for breaking his heart and sending him off the wagon or something and Chloe hell bent on getting him back. They can still have Abby involved and in a more logical way.

• Members

Cheap I was thinking the same thing about Daniel..He got wasted and drugged with sleeping pills and he's pretty much walking around just fine after an hour...I wish I had it like that.

So happy having Stefano back home and plotting with Kristen in person.

I hate how Gabi's secret is so protected. I want someone to just say !@#$%^&*] it and expose it...It's about time we got some Marlena/Will scenes agaj . Dee/Chandler shine together.

• Members

GOD. How fantastic would this story be with Lucas at the center instead of this idiot Daniel. And layered in with the other stories Lucas is involved in now, the whole canvas would truly be connected. It's just weird because this storyline is basically off in its own little world.

Nicole/Eric tie back into Eric's family, he's involved in the Will storyline, the Kristen storyline, and everyone in the Kristen storyline is involved in the Will story as well. Even people without major stories right now are hopping between those three. The only people who give a damn about Jennifer/Daniel is the hospital staff and Hope.

Archived