GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, it was a really good promo.

OMG, he was terrible and the other cop was laughable too. I mean, they hear gunshots yet take forever to even burst in and act like "what? a gunshot?" lol. So bad. Who wrote the script today? Seriously, I want them fired LOL. Not really but oyyyy. This show REALLY needs better and more consistent scriptwriters. PLEASE!

I was kind of annoyed at Dante recapping Nikolas to Anna but we all know it was 'recap' for those unfamiliar, which was nice but at the same time ... lol. At least it made sense but wouldn't Anna at least be aware of Nikolas from dating Luke? I mean, I doubt they had small talk but Anna at first seemed to 'know' when she and Dante said Nikolas but then she wanted his life story. LOL

• Members

The guest stars missing from my count are Tristan Rogers, Rick Springfield, Vanessa Marcil, Ingo Rademaecher, Kin Shriner, and Rachel Ames (startling omission).The guest stars missing from my count are Tristan Rogers, Rick Springfield, Vanessa Marcil, Ingo Rademaecher, Kin Shriner, and Rachel Ames (startling omission).

• Members

I guess technically Roger Howarth, Michael Easton, and Kristen Alderson are missing too.

Hopefully, more of these folks will make their way to a formal group photo. Even with the former Llanview folks banned from filming, I wonder if they can still take a photo for history's sake.

Archived