GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

AnaL?!?!?!? WTF was going in your head when you decided to pair those two together...*gag* THATS DISGUSTING!! And about your sig,when is a fist bump not cute?! So thats an exception...Bitches hating on Genie dry.png

EDIT* Agreed on L&L being over..YES THAT IS TRUE,but AnaL...?!?!??!?

DEAD!!! laugh.png

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's part of Luke's "charm" [insert eyeroll] to call people in his life a name contrary to their desired name. Carly's always "Caroline." Bobbie's always either "Barbara" or "Barbara Jean"... Alexis = Natasha Alexandra SomethingSomething Davidovitch. Kristina is named for Alexis' sister Kristina who was named for Alexis' mother Kristin... whose throat was slit by Helena as Alexis witnessed it as a small girl.

• Members

Today was good. I liked the episode.

Epiphany was hilarious. Meh to Patrick all devastated over his loss opportunity. I wish I did care more. I think Jason Thompson's being wasted on such a juvenile "love story".

I actually didn't hate Milo and Sabrina. Felix doesn't bother me like he seems to everyone else. How is he supposed to act, I personally don't find him to be a walking cliche/stereotype. I liked the convo between TJ, Molly, Emma and Felix. Emma's too cute.

Anna and Shawn did seem to have a little chemistry. I see nothing when he and Alexis are together. I like that Alexis was there for Nikolas like she should have been. Luke wasn't too horrible today.

I really liked the Scotty and Bobbie conversation. She's on again tomorrow. Yay smile.png Loved the Lucas mentions. Hopefully he's brought on and paired with Felix.

Liked the Lesley mention and Liz and Laura by Nikolas' side.

Britt and Dr. O is <3 Love everything about both of them.

Who was the script writer? Thanks in advance ...

I bet it is Faison, it may not shock us but FRon likely figure it would. I can see them doing that. Or a back from the dead Cassadine.

• Members

Britta's daddy has to be someone "hated" by the audience, which is why Britta does not want him involved. Faison card has already been played, so who else could it be? FRon love their surprises.

Totally loving these 2 and it's what GH needs. A villain and the child reared by them who could do better but is not allowed to. If eventually turns into something about Sabrina, I will slit my wrists.

• Members

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but really all of the stories that you don't understand whytheyhave largely negative fan reaction, are stories or characters where,if you had been watching more than two episodes, I think you would at least start to get what the frustration was. That sounds condescending and isn't meant to be, I think you are a smart soap viewer and some of this you may love even if you have watched the past year daily--people have different opinions. But nearly everyone of your questions to viewers here about why people feel this way about a story or character can basically be answered with my original answer--if you had been watching regularly a bit longer, I think you'd know why.

Carlivati's heavy handed writing DOES make his show pretty accessible to new viewers though.

• Members

Good casting on Dr. Bitch and Britt. The dark hair and grey eyes really makes them resemble each other

69ev0i.jpg

Her face is still super distracting

Liked that Leslie was accounted for

I cant with Nikolas pretty much getting shot in his first day back

I find it hard to believe that Milo is interested in that mouse

Archived