GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

I'm going to wait and see what Ron has in store for S&B before I stone him. Furthermore, even if Brenda were to leave Sonny-less, I'm confident that she'll reunite with Sonny in time for:

a. MB departing if he chooses not to renew this year

b. this show finally being cancelled

Frankly, I can't see how Queen B's return can be any worse than the fuckery that showkiller subjected her to. What I do know is that I need her to be amongst her PC family this time around since she was isolated from her loved ones (at least, the two or three characters that existed at the time) and forced to entertain those Bitter Betties. This time around, she has my AJ and Goddess Lucy to catch up with (and hopefully,

, so she won't be alone.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dear God, this is what drives me bonkers! However, here's the Felix/Milo back story (if you can call 3 scenes a back story) so maybe now you will "know why." In January, Felix, Sabrina and Liz all went out together to the Haunted Star. Felix sat to have a drink with Milo, the two of them talked about Milo's workout routine as Felix gushed and ogled and then Felix flat out offered Milo sex!

(1/28/13)

Milo: That, my friend, is why they call it a 12-pack.

Felix: [Chuckles] Lord, I love math. As a matter of fact, I'd like to learn more. Why don't we get out of here?

Milo: Ah, gym's closed now.

Felix: I'm not talking about the gym. I'm talking about a different kind of workout.

Milo: You mean like MMA or something?

Felix: No, S-E-X.

Milo: (Spits out beer) [...] I'm not gay.

Felix: You're not?

Milo: No.

Felix: But you're so ripped.

Milo: Yeah, well, that's true.

Felix: You sure you're not gay?

Milo: Uh, yeah. Not that I'm aware of.

Felix: Wow. Then my gaydar needs a serious tune-up. Milo.

Milo: Felix.

Thanks for your lecture on script writing, though. I found it highly informative. :)

• Members

Let's not rule this out completely. Two unrivaled hacks who happen to be gay? I wouldn't put it past FRon to have Felix convince Milo that he's been batting for the wrong team instead of Felix forging a friendship with a straight man he was once attracted to.

• Members

We might be leading up to our first same-sex rape of love under RC's pen. That would be...something, I guess.

Or, Milo and Sabrina will become close as she pines for Patrick, and Felix and Sabrina will have tension and he'll threaten to slap her sassy face. Oh the drama. Fortunately, they realize in a hostage crisis that they'll always be BFF.

• Members

A friendship was what I thought they were going for. Then this "twist" comes out that Felix is disappointed that Milo's into Sabrina? I mean, true, being turned down for that ratchet ass mouse is disappointing no matter what the sexual orientation, however it's being written as Felix being surprised by the fact that Milo isn't into him.

• Members

I usually hate sweet boring heroines, but I was never bothered with Sabrina. As a matter of fact I like her a lot, as well as Felix who btw never offended me as a character.

I have been a regular viewer for a few months, last time I was watching GH on a daily basis was during the 1980/81 episodes and I have no idea of what I should expect as a viewer from this show, but I like the final product and I tune in on a daily basis, not to mention that I am trying to stay spoiler-free. I enjoy this show and I can't wait for John McLaine, Todd Banning and his daughter Starr to return smile.png

• Members

Elizabeth is a really good nurse. Just yell at the patient til they stop dying. That'll do it.

That little girl playing Emma is too cute for words.

Does Laura have a career? Luke looks homeless, as usual.

Archived