GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Obrecht, she's a trip.

Britt I'd rather see Robin beat to death. I just can't with that character, at all. She might as well have an old timey moustache while she ties Emma to the train tracks.

• Members

LOL I don't know where you've been. The A opening features Maxie/John/Sam, Elizabeth/Shawn/Lulu/Dante, and Patrick/Luke/Anna. The B opening features Johnny/Carly/Sonny/Kate, Todd/Starr/Michael, Spinelli/Tracy/Alexis/Kristina. Neither have featured Mac or Olivia in about nine months and there are plenty of other casting changes at hand that need to be accounted for soon.

• Members

Much as I could give two shits about Patrick and wouldn't be made if he fell off a cliff tomorrow, I can't say that I blame JT for being frustrated with these entitled-ass Scrubs stans' whining - especially since all this brouhaha is over a chick that I've yet to see or hear this show state is replacing my Robin with.

• Members

It's all good. With how inexpensive and cheap the opening already is, they should've just done one for every day of the week so that all the actors could be featured, many more than once. I can barely see who anyone is without pausing.

I still want to see Mac and Olivia featured again, they still have to add (in order of contracts) Sabrina, AJ, TJ, Britt, Felix, Rafe, Laura and soon new Lulu. They also will have to remove JMB's Lulu, Johnny, Kristina, and perhaps change the photos of the OLTL three.

Archived