GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally caught up and well...

I hope that Ron uses Dr. O to her full potential and not throw her away the way many say that he did with Joe Jr. Though I'm still no Britt stan or hater, I think that her connection to Dr. O may just provide me with a reason to be interested in her.

What the hell is Frank waiting on - give Lynn Herring a damn contract, already! It's obvious that Goddess Lucy fits this show like a hand in glove and mixes it up with everyone seamlessly, so there's absolutely no reason why she shouldn't be a regular. If they can give my SK one, then surely they can dig deep to give one to her!

Perhaps I'm too shell-shocked by her ghastly appearance a few years ago, but JZ doesn't look as bad as I thought she would. Granted, I'll never not weep for the face that should've been (90s Bobbie), but I can get through seeing her without wanting to hide under my bed.

I'll sit at my table of one by saying that TG and GF still have that undeniable chemistry. Not sure if they're going to reunite at the end, but I certainly felt their love run deep when they came together over their daughter's disappearance.

I give Ron kudos for actually writing Luke to be a father that actually gives a sh!t, as opposed to the dreadful way that showkiller Guza dismantled him with TG cosigning that mess. It may not undo the last 10+ years of fuckery, but it will bode for a promising end for the character - as well as the eventual reconciliation between Luke and my JJ Lucky.

Do you have a picture of the dastardly dame that claims to be his wife @

wub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.png

• Members

There's probably nothing to it but I just realized -

Bobbie recently returned to Port Charles from Seattle. In January, Kevin returned to Port Charles from Seattle. How rich would it be if they were dating or if they had at least remained in touch. That would drive Lucy crazy and would be great use of the Bobbie/Lucy history.

Archived