GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

they need to let him go interact with Tracy again by throwing him into the ELQ story which also had Lucy for him to act against

Her name is Britt. that wasnt short for Brittany. The doc called her Britta but it could jet be a nickname that her mother says for affection. I have no idea what ethnicity Dr. O is supposed to be but perhaps Britta is the way its pronounced in her native tongue. Its not uncommon for names to have slightly altered spellings and pronunciations when adapted to English

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Excuse you. I knew in October-November. Nothing else made sense. Get in line, peons.

I think PC is relevant to GH. The shows were closely tied in the first several years, and it ran a number of big GH characters in major roles for its run, including Scott, Lucy and Kevin, all of whom evolved on those shows. Karen Wexler died there, Lee and Gail did time there. Does that mean I need another vampire storyline? Nope.

• Members
WTF does OLTL have to do with this conversation. THAT is irrelevant to the writing of Scott. You missed the point of what I said about Scott so I will repeat it. The current writing for him is consistent with how he's been portrayed on GH, the show where he has been been a part of since the 70s and most recently off and on since 2002 post-PC. This whole scheming and borderline creepy obsession with Laura is nothing new for the character. Its been true to his character the last few times we've seen him

• Members

Amber Tamblyn was in Django Unchained for all of ten seconds and was more stunning and graceful than ever. She's a classic beauty who has matured into a very specific type of look. I'd bring her back for a couple days to resurrect Emily Q even today. If Josh Duhamel can do it, she can do it.

Archived