GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

I guess it is true about backstage shenanigans (or lack thereof) showing up onscreen.

I disagree about Genie Francis, as I think that she looks like any 50-something woman in fine shape. Hair looks fine to me and the wardrobe flatters her frame just fine (as opposed to the too-tight numbers that some nameless chicks insist on wearing). As for KS, well, he's looked the same as he's looked since his PC days, so I can't say that he's gotten better or worse.

JW's the one that I've noticed the most improvement on because I remember wondering just what the hell was up with him when he was pretending to be LAD's son on B&B. I've heard negative things about JL's run on ATWT (mostly in regards to the writing there), but it breaks my heart to hear that they didn't capture LH in the best light - especially when she gives the camera all the tools that are needed to showcase her in fine form all the time.

*sigh*

Is it too much to hope that this will come true when BA's contract is up so that this show can shed this sloth from the canvas?

From what little I've seen of her, it took me 1/4 of the time to figure out that her character deserves much better that that jackass.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll take partial credit--myself and at least one other person on here called her being Britt's mom as far back as Dec I believe--and that being Britt's motivation for being an apparently attractive doctor who was trying to get Patrick at all costs--her mom told her to.

I'm was prob wrong ont hat last point, but the first point is vintage RC plotting....

• Members

Brenda and Connie: GH's resident Lipstick Lesbians! wink.pnglaugh.png

I liked Felix and Sabrina today. She's showing more personality (and just shows more personality with him in general) and didn't look like she was about to burst into tears. I dig it.

BARBARA JEAN SPENCER! wub.png:wub:

Jackie looks pretty good, but her cheeks are kind of distracting every once in awhile.

Of course Dr. O and Britt are mother and daughter. Looking at them side by side, you can see it in the eyes.

Scott & Lucy and Scott & Bobbie wub.png:wub:wub.png .

Were those childhood pictures of Lulu at the beginning actually JMB? If so, she was cute! smile.png

Archived