GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't wait till it's revealed Bobbie and Kevin had a late in life baby (Bobbie is the first person to have a baby after a hysterectomy, OMG medical miracle!) that they've been raising with Lucy and Kevin's kids. Oh that Lucy's kids are all now calling Bobbie Mum. They want to distance themselves from their mother the vampire slayer.

• Members

The big dramatic moment at the Nurse's Ball will be when both Tony AND Alan come out on Lucy's arms for the final number. She's been hiding both of them out in her penthouse, and not only is she still married to Kevin, but she's also now married to Alan and Tony too. They're brother husbands.

• Members

My main problem with the "work" these people have done is that they all start to look alike. It seems they wind up with one of three faces. Barbara Eden, Jaclyn Smith, and another I can't identify. Until they colored her hair reddish again, Every time I saw Jackie I first thought it was LLC.

• Members

KMan, ordinarily, I'd agree, but some of the work these woman have done is so distracting. It boggles that these women look into a mirror and think this stuff is an improvement. Then they go back for more? LC and JZ are two of the worst offenders. No matter what they are doing onscreen, all you see is what use to be their faces.

Archived