GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't get over how genuinely happy I was to see Nikolas and Bobbie. I was always 'meh' on Nikolas overall but I honestly had no idea he was showing up today.

Luke and Scotty's pissing contest has got to end. It's annoying.

I feel like Laura is some 60s housewife wringing her hands and whining. Seriously.

Dominic Zamprogna was good today. And I actually liked Kirsten Storms and JMB. I'm glad they at least, in a dream form, had JMB's Lulu confront Maxie about the baby thing.

Britch and Dr. O being mother and daughter was fantastic but yeah, someone called it a while back so I wasn't that stunned but [!@#$%^&*] just got REAL. I love it.

Robin left Patrick ANOTHER video? How many has she made? Didn't he just watch one or was this the same one? I'm confused.

Emma's adorable but she's obsessed with Sabrina. Sheesh. LOL. Although kids are kind of like that. I mean it was kind of cute before but it's a tad annoying. Sorry! LOL Kind of enjoyed Britch and Epiphany going at it. Also really like Felix overall. I can't believe he offended people when he first came on, LOL.

• Members

Oh ... I also love how Lucy is pretty weaved into the canvas now. She's like a regular. Is her run open-ended as well? I wish we'd get some information on all of the vets and how long they're actually around.

Thank you for the video info! I had thought so but wasn't sure.

And yes, I wouldn't be surprised if he heard of the idea and went with it LOL, but I'm not complaining too much about it either way. I like the idea. Dr. O looks FIERCE today. I like her honestly lol.

• Members

I really, really hope that with this whole adventure thing kicking off they finally give Laura time to get her own back and kick some ass. Watching her wring her hands over these two old hams who have been fighting over her since before she was legal is ridiculous. GF is capable of more of that, so is Laura, and they both deserve a lot more.

Archived