GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She appeared 10 minutes in and wasn't on at the very end. Exited sort of towards the end of the episode with Scotty and then Nikolas came in for the last scene. She reunited with Luke, held hands with Laura and helped get between Luke and Scotty who were doing their usual. Pretty much just slid right back into things. It was SO good to see her.

• Members

Just watched. Wow, that was a spectacular performance by JMB. What a way to go out. I will miss her (and Brandon Barash) so much on GH sad.png Seriously sad.png

Dominic Zamprogna is nailing it!

I'm happy to see Bobbie back, she's looking wonderful!

I need Scotty & his scary, bloated smug mug off my TV, PRONTO!

Nikolas biggrin.png Great to see him back! Tyler Christoper was so burnt out the last time we saw him, I hope that's not the case now. He looks a little rough, HATE the hair, but still just good to see him. I can't wait for more Nik/Laura scenes!

• Members

That's a good way to put it, I'm glad her last scenes were memorable and not just her passed out on the floor. She and Kirsten brought it! I hope those were the last scenes she filmed too even though that's unlikely.

I watched some of Marcy's Y&R stuff on YouTube yesterday and I hate to say it, but I don't think she has the chops to fill Julie's shoes. Sorry not sorry! I hope I'm wrong.

• Members

Julie Berman did a great job today. Normally Id hate fakeouts like that but Im glad they gave her the scenes from Lulu that we will never see.

Its good to see JZ again but man I wish she had left her lips alone. Her face is very distracting to look at and she was having trouble speaking. Oh well. So Bobbie does live in Seattle.

Ugh to Ugly Betty being back. Double ugh to Elizabeth on Sabrina propping duty. BTW, hated her hair style. The 1950s called and they want it back

I can relate with Patrick. When a friend that you are not interested in tells you they have feelings; it makes things awkward

Loved Britt vs Epiphany

Spinelli never knew his parents. Wonder if this was brought up bc they plan on exploring it

Ugh, that bitch doctor is back. Oh snaps, she was just revealed to be Britt's mother. Both characters just got a whole lot more interesting with this twist

I bet Scott was involved in what happened with Lulu. I don't like the direction that might be going

Whoa was not expecting to see Nikolas today. He looks good

Archived