B&B - February 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Bitchy line of the day!

mhc8t3.gif

Zing!

Taylor: "You've had more marriages than you have fingers for rings" laugh.png I also liked when Brooke said she didn't even know Steffy was pregnant and Taylor was like "ugh, that was my point". Taylor and Steffy were owning her left and right...LOL

WTF was Brooke going off on Taylor for telling Eric? Eric IS Steffy's grandfather and this baby is his first great-grandchild. If Steffy isn't upset about him knowing, then there isn't a problem. Brooke is irrelevant to this news

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was even more of a head shaker for me when Brooke and Hope were bitching about the fact that Steffy told Liam, before Brooke could lasso him into a wedding. I was glad that Liam pointed out that the wedding didn't come about because of any choice he had made.

They need to find another story for Brooke ASAP. The way she's been trying to shove Liam down Hope's throat is appalling. Why on earth would you ever push your daughter to be with someone who doesn't know what they want? I remember a few months about when she was expressing doubts about Liam/Hope, I wish the show would have stuck with that. Both Taylor and Brooke should be telling their daughters to run after what they went through with Ridge.

• Members
Agreed. Even forgetting about Liam and Steffy for a second, Hope NEEDED to know that information and shame on Brooke for her behavior after learning the truth. A child is a serious thing and for Hope to enter into a marriage with a man who's about to have one with another woman, that's something that she will have to deal with for the rest of her life. Baby mama drama, Liam always been connected to Steffy, a family that she's a part of but at the same time doesn't exactly include her, etc....this is all stuff that will affect her and her marriage. She needs to be able to go into that marriage of her own choice knowing what she will have to deal with and it was for the best that Steffy opened her mouth. Brooke should be happy about that instead of trying to push her little girl down the altar. That's not going to hide the issues that they all have

• Members

Rick and Maya are too contrived. It's as if Brad said he needed to do something with the backlash he received over Thomas and Dayzee because there's no way I believe Rick is this instantly awe struck over someone he doesn't even know, let alone a sista. And the fact that this dude don't even know how to crack a hard boiled egg.... RME. Watching them today I was wondering if JY ever had a black love interest and then I remembered the tease GH did with Lucky and Gia. Now that was a couple I always wanted to see but never happened.

• Members

But if Brad is doing this in response to the negative Dayzee/Thomas reaction from online fans, why doesn't he just fix it by putting them back together? If he did, he would quieten the critiques. Nah. I think that Brad is just going with the Black History Month thing.

I can buy that Rick is smitten by Maya's hotness and singing. She was also very charming today. I noticed that she never mentioned her prison stint or dead daughter. Now that I think would turn him off all together.

• Members

I'm still wondering if Maya is really as sane as she is appearing right now. Just a few weeks ago, she had a very crazed look in her eye that I dont think would instantly go away especially after finding out her child was killed due to being jailed for a crime she never committed.

Perhaps Maya is just pretending to accept what Dayzee and company told her about her child.. and is really plotting out her revenge. I bet come April/May, she will be kidnapping Marcus' daughter .. thinking that Dayzee took her baby so why not take the baby is raising.

I can buy her not knowing who Rick is since prison life.. and being in theater/music might not allow time for her to follow the inner-workings of the fashion world. So maybe her flirting with Rick is something she will do in her past-time as she plots her 'revenge' against Dayzee....

Just a theory.

• Members

Maya got over her dead baby WAY too quickly IMO. She was in jail for years and all she had to focus on was her daughter. She gets out and within 2 weeks learns she is dead and just like that moves on? She was acting crazed and neuoritic not too long ago trying to find her and learning she is dead fixes her and gets her to be calm and rational?

• Members
I don't. She was Black?

If Maya wasn't Black I would theorize so many motivations as to why she instantly got over her baby dying after being maniacal the past month in search for her. However this is BB and if your name isn't Steffy or Hope your pretty much irrelevant. I have no doubt Brad thinks he's being hyp and giving himself a pat at the extra diversity he drummed up. Call me in two months after Maya gets her Cinderella make over and she's never seen again after Rick and Caroline reunite.

Liam is still acting like a lump stuck in his throat after he chose Steffy. Why am I not surprised.

• Members

I really enjoyed this episode also. B&B is batting two for two.

I feel for Hope, but I think she had a lucky escape. Liam, I love him, but damn, he is a fickle one. He looked like he was sucking on a lemon, not like he was happy to be with the woman he loves and his kid. He did not even kiss Steffy.

What happened to the priest? Was he teleported back to Italy? Brooke is so annoying giving Hope false hope over Liam.

I still don't get what Bill has against Hope. Bill, Gawd, running to Brooke. Poor Katie, she better keep both eyes on her sister and Bill.

I cannot believe that Taylor broke the news that Steffy is pregnant to Bill.

Archived