B&B - February 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Bill: "Just a few years ago, I was the most eligible bachelor in the world" Boy, does someone think very highly of himself.

BTW, I really enjoyed his scene with Taylor. I will enjoy them as grandparents together. DD and HT play off each other well.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am leaning towards Steffy giving birth. A baby would add a new dynamic to the triangle and generate more story. Just as Liam about to leave Steffy, the baby becomes ill, etc. I am hoping Steffy does have the baby because B&B (and Y&R) is one of the soaps that I see having longevity and there are no Forresters for the next generation at the moment.

• Members
her first storyline had potential but was wrapped up in 3 weeks an she's moved on. Considering this story had her mixing it up with one of the white characters, it'll probably last a little but longer but will probably be over by April and that's being generous

• Members

I don't care how soapy it is, Brooke better not sleep with Bill. I like that he and Katie have longevity as a married couple.

I was about to go awwww over Steffy and then Liam had to give that conflicted far off look.

I am still liking Taylor and Eric. It must be Bizarro World.

Ummm, Thomas' beard looks very good.

• Members

zRgAbKe.jpg

Not feeling Thomas' beard!

Taylor has a big mouth. Dang, can she let Steffy tell someone about her big news? I get that she's an excited grandmother but she's out of line. She's told Eric, Bill and now Thomas. I don't think its her place to say anything without Steffy's permission/knowledge and this is really something that Steffy as the mother should be allowed to share with her loved ones

Archived