B&B - February 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I only watch B&B via Clarence Update now because the triangle of SUCK is still working my last nerve and if I have to watch, at least I get Clarence's impressions along with it. He does a great Steffy and an awesome Brooke. And damn. When did Caroline Jr. get a personality transplant?

• Members

I really wanted to see a story where Dayzee married Thomas and stood up to the Forrester smugness and silent prejudice, and started making power players. Unfortunately that story never happened, and wouldn't be the same now anyway with Ridge gone. But I hope they might try that with Maya, although I don't think this actress is right for that material.

I wonder how much of Caroline's purpose was based on whether they had any plans for Karen and that CC character. Then again, they must have known Joanna Johnson wasn't going to be around very often.

• Members

The Karen/Danielle thing made no sense. They knew Joanna Johnson wasn't going to be around, so they should've developed a story involving Danielle. They could've done something with Karen being away all the time for work and then Danielle could perhaps have a fling with Brooke. That would've been a typical B&B outrageous sex plot. I do like Caroline better now that I've seen friday's episode. She was too similar to Hope and we don't need two of them. I hope they keep her like this if she must stay on screen.

• Members

A more realistic choice would be to put Danielle with Donna, since she's in the same age range and they have little use for her anyway. I think the storyline with Brooke would be Classic Brooke, but she's probably too high profile for them to consider doing it. Either way, the storyline was mishandled so I'd just write the entire family off.

• Members

Caroline was a flop from day one. The character and actress are barf-inducing and serve no purpose but to make Hope look interesting by comparison. This overnight personality transplant isn't going to change that.

Brad Bell has been pissing me off a lot lately. Still trying to make Caroline work when what he should be doing is getting Adrienne Frantz back - not to mention BEGGING Ronn Moss to return.

• Members

Caroline developing a bitchy side might actually make her interesting. I used to love Amber, but her stint on Y&R ruined her for me, I am not sure that she is needed with all the drama going on right now. Although if she could make trouble for Marcus and Dayzee that would be cool. As for Ron Moss, I don't miss Ridge as much as I thought that I would. However, it would be good to have him back in the mix with this Katie/Bill/Brooke triangle developing.

• Members

Outstanding episode! Great location shots. B&B really is the best soap now. The acting, the heartbreak, the campy running... everything on this show is just perfect! Of course, I refuse to be fooled any more. No doubt the triangle will restart in a couple months. I don't want Hope with Oliver though. Surely Brad can find her someone new.

I love Scott Clifton. He was wonderful today. I don't usually like KM, but she did good work. I felt for Hope.

I also enjoyed Steffy and Taylor snarking at Brooke.

I am liking Rick and Maya, but I have no enthusiasm for them because they won't last any longer than Dayzee and Thomas.

Archived