B&B - February 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL! True, but coming from a long time Brooke hater, I understand her loneliness and attraction Bill. It won't happen, but just once, I would like to see Brooke stop herself from succumbing to her lust for an inappropriate man in her family.

And what is up with KKL's face? Whatever she is doing, she has got to stop. She is still attractive, but she is beginning not to look like herself. She looks even worse next to Heather Tom who has a natural youthful radiant beauty.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aww, Dayzee and Maya were sweet comforting each other. Too bad the actress playing Maya is horrible.

I notice that Liam is kissing Steffy on the forehead and hugging her, while hotly macking on Hope. At this point, he seems to be leaning towards Hope.

Oh, Carter still has a crazy hot body. Nothing has changed since his GL days. Nice.

• Members

mK2D48C.jpg?1

Hot damn! Dayzee needs to do some cheating

Just like that Maya is fine and seems to have accepted her daughter's death bc she got closure? I wanted to see her doing some plotting for revenge and turning into a crazy over the top villain. They are missing SO many beats to this story and we are already half way through the month

Brooke is doing WAY too much. Its one thing to constantly throw your opinion around by talking to both Liam and Hope but its another thing to start manipulating things by trying to orchestrate the reunion complete with a wedding to go

Archived