B&B - February 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I would love to see Maya crazy and go after Dayzee. The character is already half way there but I have a suspicious feeling that this storyline will be wrapped up in a neat bow and not one day after the 28th. As much as I welcome diversity I see no use for Marcus' brother and Thomas should be in his place. Of course I'm being selfish since I welcome any morsel of Thayzee scenes I can get.

Hope is borderline THIRSTY for Liam and she's coming off desperate. Did she not promise Steffy she would stay away and two seconds after showed up not once but twice. But since Liam flat out told her he didn't want her to stay away it's all moot. She sure is pulling out all the stops to get him back even using Rick to reiterate a truce. I like how Steffy shut him down but she should know by know that Liam is as fickle as a fish so she's literally pushing him in Hope's arms since that dude will never man up. If he chooses Hope Steffy would have made the decision for him. I can't believe all this fuss over this doofus.

The scene with Stephanie rejecting Eric sexually in yesterday's eppy, was that a new scene because I can't remember it. I had to laugh when Taylor said she would model Stephanie's lingerie. Since Stephine is at least a good ten sizes larger than Taylor it's a good thing she changed her mind and said she would model her own.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What's even worse is that TB gets jobs elsewhere too. I've seen him in many things off B&B and he plays every role the same way.

I want diversity on B&B but this isn't it to me. This story has two airheads and a scenery chewer involved with one decent actress. The facials Maya makes on a regular are so awful! Her bugged eyed acting like she just escaped from a mental ward.....

I definitely remember a big deal being made about Stefanie rejecting Eric sexually.

• Members

Um...is Steffy still pregnant? Why hasn't she gone to the hospital to get herself checked out yet? That should've been the first thing she did after Hope pushed her! How can she stand not knowing & why didn't she tell Taylor today?? This is really frustrating!

I'm sorry for Maya but this woman is still coming off HIGHLY annoying. The writing is very repetitive and the actress just isn't selling it well for me!

Archived