B&B - February 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I don't like what they have been doing with Brooke lately. I guess it was inevitable with Ridge's departure and Brooke did have a good, long run. It just sucks that now she's doing ridiculous things like throwing her daughter a surprise wedding. I mean, what the actual f*ck? She knows Liam is an indecisive POS and she's pushing her daughter into marrying him. It's just too frustrating for words.

Still, the location was absolutely stunning and the sunset made Hope look even prettier than she usually does.

• Members

If you say so, she's clearly had alot of work done, which is sad given her young age, she's gonna catch up to Hunter before long.

Her face is tight, but her cheeks seem puffy. I just don't find her attractive, I seen clips of her before all this and what a difference, I am baffled why she did this to herself

• Members

WOW! It totally was. What a fantastic episode!

LOL at Taylor: "An ambush, Brooke?!"

Steffy whispering into Liam's ear that she was pregnant was so unexpected. I was expecting her to say it out loud to everyone! This was really different & I liked it.

LOVED the second to last end segment. The sharp cut to black on Liam's stunned face was perfect.

As for the rest of the episode...what kind of camera work was that during those Rick/Eric scenes? LMAO!! And that music track? No!

Like I said, IMO if she's had work done I don't care & think she still looks amazing (and has an amazing surgeon).

• Members

Today I was happy to hear Rick said that Taylor children are Maronie, not Forrester.

Why don't Taylor and her crying daughter go to their reall grandfather. Stefanie did right to take back the shares, and give them to Eric offsprings. I think Thomas have some nerve when Eric is not even his grandfather.

I wonder how long Eric will allow the Marone to walk over his own blood child, have he no shames. Kissing a former daughter inlaw and Stefanie is not even dead a year. Taylor some nerve talking about Brooke when she is worse than Brooke. Brooke has never talk her children into hating Taylor or her children. Taylor now Hates Rick but she didn't hate him whe was beded him several years ago, when she gave away her son Jack to Nick and Brooke.

• Members

Eric IS their real grandfather. Biology doesn't make someone family. Sorry but I just think its bulls--t to throw the biology card.

Oh and Thomas has some nerve bc Eric isn't his biological grandfather? Well Stephanie WAS his biological grandmother. He is every bit a part of that family and that company is part of his legacy as well. Its his birthright bc he is Ridge's son and Ridge is Stephanie's son, the woman who was responsible for FC even being created in the first place alongside Eric. Ridge and his children not being Eric's biologically is irrelevant bc they all come from Stephanie

• Members

That was a little weird. Just because for awhile they were making her so saintly. Still, I wouldn't love it, if I were planning (and dressed for) a nice restaurant, then had a bf unilaterally change the plans on me. He should have asked and given her a chance to prepare for the change, imo.

Archived