B&B - February 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another great episode. I love B&B's music.

Damn, Don Diamont, damn! Talk about a man aging well and growing more handsome. I never lusted after him like this when he was on Y&R..

Heather Tom is so lovely with little to no make up. The baby is adorable laughing. Why is it on soaps, it is sex or nothing? There is no reason that Katie cannot give Bill oral sex or a hand job to keep him satisfied until she is in the mood to have sex.

Also, why are the babies on tv always a mile away in the nursery? In real life, most mothers keep their new born babies in bed with them or the cribs in next to their beds.

Brooke and Bill need to be slapped. Stallion? Are you kidding me? However, I concede that the writers are doing a good job explaining why they are drawn to each other.

Taylor's exercising noises were hilarious. Finally, some humor. I can't believe that I am saying this, but I think that Eric and Taylor are kind of sweet.

• Members

If they have Maya kidnap Rosie then they better have Adrienne Frantz come back as Amber!

It was cool seeing Dayzee & Marcus spend Valentines Day together in their room with Rosie! Very nice scenes except I was so annoyed when Marcus blatantly woke up Dayzee and then asked her if she was awake -__- seriously!!

Brooke's reading a book called "Stallion?" LMAO rolleyes.gif

It was refreshing how Hope wanted to talk with Brooke about her life/love life for once and not her own!

OMG. Taylor. Those sounds she was making were hot. And I'm surprisingly liking her & Eric too, I just don't know why...im annoyed how quick this is happening after Stephanie's death though.

laugh.pnglaugh.png

• Members

Wow, it never occurred to me that Maya would kidnap Rosie. Having Maya go cra cra like that might be interesting, provided the story does not wrap up by the end of Black History Month. LOL!

The little girl playing Rosie is adorable.

AllMy, you know I am right. :) It irks me that the soaps act like it is sex or nothing. It is so 1950s. The exception was when Robin and Jason were intimate without penetration.

• Members

This episode seemed like one Jocelyn Elders consulted on, between Taylor's noises, Brooke's romance novel's and Bill's fantasy, it seemed like a ode to masturbation, in Taylor's case, it wasn't even a subtle reference, it was a flat out reference.

Archived