B&B - February 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oliver wub.png Of course they brought him back...to take pictures; But of Hope, and their scenes actually had some real meaning to them today. Loved how the history of their relationship was touched on a bit. I enjoyed that and found them REALLY adorable together again! I really hope this means the show might put them back together soon wub.png

Finally Steffy went to the doctor...but I find it so annoying she wasn't more serious about getting a check up and how strange is it that she didn't tell Taylor or the doctor about how she was shoved HARD into a table a few days ago?

Plastic surgery or not, I still think Jacqui Mac is looking amazing as ever these days!

• Members

I haven't watched her on B&B yet, but I liked her on GL. She's not the best actress but she has a presence.

I wish they'd have Maya and VSL's character could have a scene with Oliver, for a mini-GL reunion.

I'm a little surprised they keep bringing Oliver back, since Liam took his place on the show. At least the show is saying - unintentionally I guess - that you can be friendly and happy with your ex.

• Members

Oliver has been needed for a long time now. The Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle is popular, but it is *so* repetitive. There needs to be a spoiler in order for the story to prolong like the Brooke/Ridge/Taylor one. Oliver could be a viable love interest for Hope in between stints with Liam. Brooke also needs a man. ;)

I caught these T's lol!

Archived