What happened to Victoria Rowell on Y&R?

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I certainly understand being subjected to racism/opression in the work place, but VR needs to be sedated. I stopped following her during her last melt down because I didn't want that chit on my TL. I'm all for getting the message out there regarding black characters in Daytime, but this is not the route and it makes her look like a nut!

I'm really disappointed in her.

• Members

I love Vicki to death and feel that she does need to be back on Y&R; HOWEVER, she needs to get over it. Her battle is becoming an obsession, and now she's starting display behaviors that people were saying she was displaying. She needs to back the f*ck away from Twitter, and do other things. I still don't know why she doesn't take Secrets and make it pilot. She has the talent. Or focus on promoting her second book, which comes out next month. Vicki needs to let this s*it go. . .

• Members

I just went over to Twitter to see her page briefly and she's got 70,000+ followers. I looked at Muhney's, Braeden's and MTS' pages.

Yes, she is on a bit of rant, isn't she, but my goodness, is there anyone at Y&R that comes close to the number of followers that she has??

Although, I doubt she can convince enough people to stop buying P&G products, it didn't work when people were trying to call for a boycott when AW, GL and ATWT got cancelled and I don't see it being successful now.

If only Y&R had as much going on in front of the camera as it does behind it all.

Archived