Y&R: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought Chloe had such potential in the beginning, but she became so bland and dull. She's lost every trait that made her interesting in the beginning. I think it all started when her hair grew out lol. Odd I know, but it was the beginning of the end. She was brought on as a trendysetter and she has the most bland and boring hairstyles now, to go with her drab wardrobe. She also has no bite.

• Members

I understand it's still early and Griffin has even said he'd like to cut more people, but I'll be interested in seeing when that happens and who he cuts. It kinda irks me that his first story is involving Adam and Chelsea, since I think she was a total failure of a character. I hate Adam as well, but I accept he'll be around. Still, I feel like Chloe, Kevin and Chelsea just need to go ASAP. Give them little screentime until their contract cycle and tell them to kick rocks. Not to mention Eden and Kyle. And if they intend on Fen being heterosexual they need to recast.

• Members

Pretty sure Ronan, Eden and Sarge are on the way out since they're the only contract players (other than Robert Adamson and Hunter King - are they on contract?) not featured in the new opening.

If they intend on Fen being HUMAN they need to recast.

• Members

Obviously, I agree with everyone's sentiments regarding Chloe. But, you know, I could take-or-leave that girl. Yeah, she's as memorable as paste. But she's nowhere near as regrettable as Daisy. I swear, that girl is like the "Waterworld" of Y&R.

• Members

A bitch yes but she hasn't been treacherous in years. Motherhood watered Chloe down. I hate the redeem a rotten b!tch via a baby tactic soaps often use. I don't see her as trashy and tacky though. She snipes and snarks, very one-note. Other times she's getting berated by Kevin. That's been pretty much it for the character for awhile.

Archived