Y&R: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow..just tuned on Y&R on SoapNet..and its still the same s hit it has always been ...Michael yelling at Christine and defending Phyliss....Oh dear lord shoot me now....what a shi t crap fest of a show....cancel this s hit now.

• Members

If they wrote Michael saying that to Christine, they're just as bad as MAB! I understand dismissing the lawsuit and moving forward, but Christine was absolutely the victim that entire relationship with Phyllis. She never did anything to Phyllis and was continuously abused. I don't understand why they can't acknowledge this and have other characters acknowledge this and still keep Phyllis free.

• Members

They could have easily put Phyliss in jail and have the actress on hiatus for a bit....and then have her in prison scenes....I mean really what was the point of the whole damn revisit of the story...for NOTHING...and just to insult long time viewers.

• Members

I don't even think she needs to go to jail for any length of time, but at the very least characters should be allowed to say she's wrong and made mistakes. That's what I don't understand and when it becomes propping IMO. Like when you had Colleen looking like the bad guy for disliking Kevin, a peodophile who tried to murder her.

• Members

I'm glad I gave up this show. I don't even miss it. I tuned only to see new Fenn, Lauren's son, since he was mentioned on a previous post. I wish I hadn't tuned in....and we also have Adam huffing and puffing again..ugh.....who cares about his dead kid....he didnt care about Ashley...why the f uck should I as a viewer care about his loss.

Archived