Y&R: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And the EB tweet-a-thon has begun:

susan leary@skdsleary

@EBraeden I miss your fatherly relationship with Sharon, liked her having U to look up to. Not fond of it now. Know U have no say in it tho!

1m eric_normal.jpg Eric Braeden@EBraeden

@skdsleary unfortunately not. I, too, prefer the old relationship

Supposedly the almighty Braeden doesn't have any say, how the heck does someone like MM have all this power to slash writing and change fifty percent of lines to avoid the Victor gushfest? Somewhere Maurice Bernard is screaming "Oh no, you didn't".

• Members

Poor Sharon. Such a great, grounded character once upon a time and now reduced to being called a slut by the characters and viewers alike (even though I understand why it's happening). :( What a catastrophe of epic proportions to the character.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Community Posts

• I'm still really enjoying the Bob Cenedella tenure. You can tell they're taking the first steps to turn The Doctors more into a family soap and I think the changes have mostly worked. One thing that doesn't work and helps explain why she got written off is Althea's storyline. She was in a great relationship with Tom and they had strong chemistry and that was suddenly ended and they've put her with this boring older man named Scott. I don't know if this relationship will be long term, but I now see why Marland thought she was expendable if this is the type of dull writing she had when he arrived. 
    • Please register in order to view this content LANCE KERWIN NBC SPECIAL TREAT           David           "The Phantom Rebel"  4/13/1976 JAMES AT 16       James Hunter       1977-78 HOTEL       Ron Kerwin           1984 and THE FAMILY HOLVAK    Ramey Holvak    1975 LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE   Danny Peters   1974 FAMILY        Dexter      1978 movies ESCAPE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN     Boy in a Blue-Striped Shirt    1975 CHEERING SECTION     Bob     1977 ENEMY MINE    Wooster    1985 OUTBREAK        American Mercenary     1995 THE WIND AND THE RECKONING     Anderson     2022 A great deal of his acting credits include single appearances on many procedurals and sit-coms, as well as TV Movies and Mini-Series.   His best known Mini-series role was as Mark Petrie in SALEM'S LOT (1979).   Having dealt with addictions to marijuana (before he was 10) and crack, he brought himself to a drug addiction center and has been clean and sober since the late 1990s.  He was eventually ordained a minister, but had a project come out in 2022.                                                                                              KELLEY MISSAL   ONE LIFE TO LIVE        Daniella "Dani" Rayburn Manning    2009-12   ONE LIFE TO LIVE  2.0       Daniella "Dani" Rayburn Manning    2013 and THE CROSSING      Hannah     2018 GENERATION      Janelle    2021 FBI: INTERNATIONAL     Special Agent Zoey McKenna   2023   (2 Episodes, but the character was assigned to a team in Poland, so the character will likely appear again soon.) movies CONTEST          Anya Bartosh       2013 MOVEMENT AND LOCATION     Rachel Lookalike     2014 FRAT STAR         Ashley       2017 NEON RABBITS    Narrator    2019 V/H/S/99   Segment:   "Shredding"   Jessie      2022
    • Good for Zach Tinker for moving on to bigger and better things.
    • HT is getting nothing, but let's face it -- the writing for her is awful. She's now back to beg $Bill to stop seeing Sheila? With the same reasons she gave him during her wailing performance the other day? I'd rather watch Douglas play with apps on his phone.
    • Holmes and Robach OUT from ABC News.  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy