Y&R: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

I liked Heather when she started but she lost me with the whole "Christine is EVUL for wanting to waste time putting poor innocent Phyllis in jail" spiel. Like her dad wasn't Phyllis's OTHER victim in the hit-and-run. Nevermind that Phyllis's magazine hadn't got her fired from being ADA one year earlier. It's not like Daniel didn't think his mother had done a terrible thing, either. I have no use for agenda-pushing mouthpieces and if Heather's Greek Chorus role is going to be about espousing the virtues of characters the audience hates, forgettaboutit.

Honestly, Vail Bloom should come back or they should just call it a day with Heather. Vail had chemistry with every actor she acted against.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Landon's exit was confirmed.

Just yesterday I accidentally stumbled upon a scene between Vail and Chris Engen; they really had chemistry and that was the Adam that I cared about. Even Vail going up against Eric Braeden was fun for me. Landon might be good as Heather, but something is missing there, IMO.

• Members

Carmine has REALLY been forgotten. I wonder if Abby leaves GC with him, or just goes to NYC with Ashley.

If Heather leaves...and I don't see Eden on the opening...who does that leave for Daniel (leaving also?) and Kyle? Is Chloe getting passed around again?

Since we obviously need a CHEAPER Heather Williams, I'm contacting Melissa Archer right now.

• Members

Carmine was pointless from the get go. A penis for Abby and nothing more. JL/Heather is leaving, JG confirmed that. I didn't know blah Eden wasn't in the opening but she can really go. I am not trying to see Kyle, Noah, and possibly Daniel circling her cause there's no other unmarried women in this bracket. Chloe needs to go back to scheming and gold digging. The young set is too lame and tame.

• Members

Well, she was "Abby" before Doc Baker's operation. Then, she was "Abner"; and though there was some slight hesitation on the part of the townspeople, in time, everyone in Walnut Grove came to love him, too.

You know you're gay (or going to hell) when you're watching LHOTP and wishing Michael Landon would be shirtless in every scene.

Archived