Y&R: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If they moved away from it and Phyllis actually paid the price for the crime she committed instead of getting away with it while wearing that smug look on her face that would be fine with me. And you know the people of GC will be pleased that she tried to kill someone in cold blood, on purpose, and isn't going to be punished for it.

• Members

No, not jail. But not....what happens, either. I feel like ranting. Such a waste of time. It's over before it actually begins. Such a slap in the face to viewers. Months of Phyllis crap, Phyllis acting the victim, Phyllis's evil smirky face, Phyllis's stupid panic after doing another stupid and illegal thing to get out of the mess she's in. People treating Chris like she's terrible for wanting justice, Chris having to fight to get the people who should also want justice to make an effort and poof - it's over before it starts. And what are we left with? More smirking from Phyllis. Look at evil Phyllis so happy for getting away with trying to kill someone she hates so much!

If this is what the new writing team is going to be giving us, it's just more of the same crap. No thanks.

Rant over.

• Members

Oh please this aint Law and Order, the justice mantra on a soap makes me laugh. Phyllis got away with a crime that Abby just committed and got away with, and a crime lessor then the crimes the murdering kidnapping Adam committerd and got aweay with. amd l;ts not even go there with Victor LOL

• Members

Yeah, she got away with it for nearly 20 years, then was found out and this crappy story line started only to be shut down before it could really start. Yeah, oh please is right. But not the way YOU mean it. Oh, please as in OH please, why did they even waste their time going there only to not follow through at all. THAT oh please.

• Administrator

I hope Adam/Chelsea's baby doesn't die. I don't want to see another baby death in one week (the other was on DAYS). And if this is Josh/JFP's first order of business......it's not a very positive sign. If they want to create a Nick/Adam rivalry, just do a premature birth and health problems. Just don't kill the baby.

So how did Phyllis get off? It wasn't explained very well.

• Members

Did anyone really give a damn about Chadam's baby though? When they didn't talk about it I forgot she was pregnant. That baby was pointless just like baby Johnny. It's not the same as DAYS where Nicole continues to miscarry. Chelsea is barely there as a character. She went from con to misunderstood good girl sitting around studying for her GED.

Archived