Y&R: October 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I definitely think they could. If they could bring in all of Michael's dirty trash relatives over an endless period of time, they could easily do this with the Brooks and the Fosters. The story potential is still very much there, especially since some of the original actors are still in the business and seem more than capable.

• Members

Kyle sucks indeed. I can't stand his voice. The role should've been recast as quickly as Noah was. I do not get why they're keeping Eden either. So Phonan are the new Phick, banging endlessly. I'm beyond tired of watching Phyllis rut around. I bet JG will think she's the sexiest woman in GC just like MAB did.rolleyes.gif

ETA, I wish they'd give Leslie more to do but what I dunno. I wonder will they try Neil and Leslie since Harmony is out soon. I think Neil is too old for Leslie but as we've been shown for years, he is a black woman's only option.

• Members

That's because he has some of the same speech patterns as the first, annoying Eden who used to say "crishtian" instead of "christian" and "shtupid" instead of "stupid." He is awful.

Having said that, this week's episodes of Y&R seem to be... tighter. Better. Today's US episode had some good scenes, and Josh Morrow actually showed up to work.

Nick (to Phyllis): I moved out because you moved a corpse. Because you claimed to be cheating on me with Ronan to cover your ass. Because all the lies never end with you! Then you chose to sleep with Ronan because that was your only choice? Just like it was Paul and Christine's choice TO BE IN FRONT OF YOUR CAR WHEN YOU HIT THEM! You expect complete loyalty from everyone and nothing from yourself, no responsability, no accountability, NOTHING! YOU broke up our family! You did that, not anybody else!

Nikki: We were grieving Victor, and you swooped in like a vulture trying to steal his company. And then marry his wife on the same day as his funeral? Oh, that's real class.

Tucker: Hmm. And ditching Jack right after your vows to chase after Victor... that's a kiss on the cheek.

Nikki: Excuse me, I don't have to explain myself to you!

Tucker: Oh, right back at you, Nikki! I don't have to explain myself to you either! Not to the woman who keeps crawling back to the king manipulator of all time. Let me tell you something. If Victor had the chance, he'd gut McCall Unlimited and wipe the innards all over me. And you know what? He'll probably marry another hot blonde or two just to show you who's boss. And you'd still go back for more. But, hey. Victor Newman. He's the man of the hour. Back from the dead -- lucky us.

Nikki: ::SLAP::

• Members

Well, I only wish we hadn't been seeing that Nick and Phyllis scene for years now.

At least someone (that isn't Christine) is calling Phyllis out on the demented idiot she is. For too long they were partly writing this story as if Phyllis was some type of victim, when we know damn well she isn't.

• Members

"We" have seen that Nick before with Phyllis. Josh was really good in those scenes.

Griffith abd crew def tinkered with the scripts leading in to his stuff,, good stuff!

And I dont think they wrote Phyllis as a victim, they just wrote Chris as the biotch fighting the other biotch with family, no one was rootable.

Should be intersting to see how JG

• Members

I never saw her as a victim because she never once showed any remorsee and the only people that defended her was her family as it should be but even they walked out on her because of her lies. I am a fan of Phyllis and I NEVER once felt sorry for her during this story, she was unrootabler so I never saw her as a victim.

Archived