B&B: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

Ugh, Hope is disgusting. Why would she want to get married at Eric & Stephanie's house? What is wrong with Brooke's house? Is it because Steffy didn't grow up spending much time there perhaps?

She just wants to stick it to everyone who doesn't agree with her marrying Liam again. What a wonderful way to celebrate your love. Spite!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope Stephanie was not faking - that would be quite lame and cruel. Hope is a good person (and basically any normal person) would do the same thing. The bottom line is that Liam is just looking for a way to justify going back to Steffy by playing victim. The triangle needs an external player or two to mix things up - the three are so tied together that it's boxing them in. I wish that during July, Steffy met another guy - nothing serious - but just to put someone else out there. Hope is utterly trapped. I wish Stephanie would shake her a few times and say, "Don't you see how much he cares for his ex-wife? Look what happened to your mother with Ridge and the times when he kept going back to Taylor. Is this the life you want to live?!"

• Members

I was feeling for Steffy in this triangle and contemplating if she and Liam were better together a while ago. Then came a week of Steffy and Liam dancing badly and the show spinning that Hope's anger about things she should be pissed about is not justifiable when she has a "hot" Spencer man waiting for her. Steffy looks very pathetic as she leads this brigade. I think her and Liam should end up together so she can love her man drooling over another woman every time she looks at him the wrong way.

• Members

I didnt even bother to look at it....will check later

ETA: Just saw it and saw that they removed Taylor and Donna's married names

Thorne's shot getting changed is shocking bc I think he's only recurring. Even if he was contract, he is never on so them changing it seems odd

Liam is such a hot mess. Im proud of Hope for being disgusted in him

Im glad Steffy is over wanting to marry Liam right now. She is acting more her age and I like that she just wants to have fun and be a single 20 something. I hope she stays like this and isnt about wanting to tie the knot if the oppurtuniy presents himself

Pam: "I knew I never should have gotten involved in a Logan wedding...thanks alot!"

• Members

Liam e5028380.gife5028380.gife5028380.gif Oh man he was embarrassing & dumb as ever today. I couldn't believe he ran into the house looking like that w/all the guests around! He really was a hot mess!

I LOVED Hope today and hope this leads to her kicking Liam to the curb for good. Kim Matula really hit it out of the park, she ws riveting to watch today.

Archived