B&B: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Random insane actions, self-righteous behavior and weird, unpleasant relationships with your child - Dollar Dye Job really is the new Stephanie.

It looks like Liam is finally being dumped the way all younger male characters are. I won't be surprised if he's recurring in six months.

• Members

Carl, I want to believe that this is it and Liam has been dumped, but I saw Bill making Liam realize that he's a Spencer and Spencers are not punks. I see this wretched triangle going into higher gear, and both breaking all the rules to get him. If anything, Liam won't be so passive/aggressive.

And whaddayah know, Brooke the perpetual whore, brings Steffy into it when she needs to be backing Katie. No matter what Steffy intended Hope to see, Liam made sure she saw it!

She reminds me of Rebecca H (Gwen's mother on Trassions) continuing to push her child toward a mentally cruel loser so she could win.

Liam wanted to hang onto Hope so desperately because its more fun having both degrade themselves for him. He does not love either. Steffy, thinks she is number one? Liam does not have two women clinging to his every word right now, so Steffy will be less interesting to him now. Much less!

Bill was made of all kinds of awesome juice! Loved him, and Hope was good too. Her biggest mistake was going to see Steffy at the end.

BB, as frustrating as it can be at times, still have the characteristics of old school soap. They just need more than 2 great eppies every 60 days.

• Members

I've been catching up via youtube on this months stories and I just find this show to be so goddamn bizarre. Hope is angry that her boyfriend (this was before they were married) kissed and made out with Steffy hours before they got married and the entire town is saying it was okay because it was just a misunderstanding that led them there. blink.png Hope is being a "spoiled irrational child" by not insta-forgiving Liam and Steffy doesn't understand why Hope is justifiably angry? This is ridiculous. Also if Steffy is just out to be a "friend" to Liam shouldn't she you know, not get into the middle of their marriage and aggravate situations that make Hope feel insecure in the first place? I completely understand that Liam is a flake and doesn't know what he wants, but Steffy is also making the situation worse by giving into him. She's not being a friend to Hope (if that is what they are supposed to be, not sure about the context) nor is she being supportive of Liam if that is what he has expressed to wanting. But I guess we are ignoring logic for the sake of said love triangle here.

Archived