B&B: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Tuesday's episode was fantastic! I knew right away that the Bill/Liam dialogue was written by either MVJ or Mulcahey - it was Mulcahey.

http://tvmegasite.net/day/bb/transcripts/bb-trans-08-21-12.shtml\

(Door opens)

Katie: Is this how you treat someone you love, someone that you were supposed to marry today?

Liam: "Hey, Liam, how are you? Oh, I'm fine, Katie. Thanks." I had a special night planned for Hope, okay? And she stood me up. She blew me off. I didn't know why--

Katie: Oh, oh, oh, I'm sorry. So you had your feelings hurt. So that's why you spent the night with Steffy.

Liam: That is not what happened.

Katie: I don't care if you spent the night in separate isolation chambers. I don't get how you don't get how disrespectful and hurtful this is to Hope.

Liam: Uh, yeah, thank you, Katie. I believe she mentioned that.

Katie: Uh, where the hell is this attitude coming from? You can't treat women like this. This is not okay.

Liam: I don't--I don't know. I made a mistake.

Katie: This is more than just a mistake, Liam. You are messing with the emotions of two women.

Liam: (Sighs)

Katie: You are pitting them against each other, pitting their families against each other. I don't know what the hell is going on with you, but you better check yourself. I'll get a ride home with Brooke.

Liam: (Sighs) I'm sure you're sorely disappointed with me, too.

Bill: Want to get that crap off your hair and neck?

Liam: Yeah. (Sighs)

Bill: (Sighs)

Liam: It's--I'm-- it's gonna take a while. Sorry.

Bill: Busy calendar? More important things to do?

Liam: You know, I lost the one thing I ever really wanted for myself today-- I mean, not because you wanted it for me or because it would make me rich or help me get ahead in life, but because I wanted it. I was the loneliest guy that ever was. I didn't know my father. My mother worked like a dog. I really didn't see her until she died. And then money went with her. My life became about, you know, making rent and saving up to buy shoes and finding a job and losing a job and finding another job. It felt like digging... until I found you. You know, with the help of this--this incredible woman, you and I became close. You know, and suddenly, I felt like there was this-- this angel in my life, somebody who loved me for me, who saw things in me that I didn't see in myself. Every--every piece of happiness in this world was waiting for me. That's why I have to have her back, Dad.

Bill: Why? It never lasts long when you do.

Liam: (Scoffs) Well, then I'll keep on trying.

Bill: No, Liam.

Liam: (Grunts) Dad, I will apologize a thousand times if I have to. I'll get on my knees and beg.

Bill: The hell you will. No son of mine is going to go begging for crumbs.

--------------

Liam: Get out of my way, Dad.

Bill: You're in your own way.

Liam: (Scoffs) I just want my life back.

Bill: Then remember who you are. Your life, your name-- those are things that no woman can take away from you. Was I disappointed in you? I was revolted. My son, my own flesh and blood dancing around in his underpants with your little Halloween hairdo and your skater tattoo begging--actually begging on your knees-- for that neurotic collection of losers to forgive you.

Liam: Well, I'm sorry about your wounded pride, but that's not my problem.

Bill: Pride? Pride? (Chuckles) No. It sure as hell isn't your problem. Maybe we should put up flyers, post it on milk cartons-- "Missing--Liam's pride." What the hell happened to you? What happened to the guy who told me to go screw myself because I wasn't worthy of being his father?

Liam: You know what? Your opinion is not nearly as important to me as you seem to think it should be.

Bill: Just as well, because my opinion is that you are pathetic. I am embarrassed to look at you, to think what you would allow that--that emotional black hole of a girlfriend to put you through. She moves in, and you're dancing on air. She moves out, and you can't eat, you can't sleep. You're catatonic. She's supposed to be your blushing bride, but she has no problem disrespecting you in front of the world. Well, let me tell you something. I am not gonna put up with it, not for one moment longer. You want love, Liam? Then learn how to love yourself, because that is what is gonna get you through, not some little girl who is terrified of life, not to mention her own body.

Liam: I don't want to be you! I don't want to be as sad and lonely and arrogant as worshipping at the altar of yourself seems to have made you! I messed up, and I'm actually not too proud to admit that. (Breathing heavily)

Bill: Well, bully for you, "Mr. Boy Scout." We'll give you a merit badge, and we'll stick it on your chest. So you went out and had a few drinks. You got stupid, like drunk guys get stupid. You let that girl humiliate you in front of both of your families? You know what? You're right. I like myself. I love myself. I am not ashamed of who I am. So who made you ashamed of who you are? Not me!

Liam: Don't. Don't.

Bill: Why shouldn't I? You're not gonna fight back. Hope's called you worse. "You're selfish. You're thoughtless." You're just a bad, bad, naughty little boy.

Liam: I'm warning you.

Bill: You're warning me, really? Please. You're not gonna stand up for yourself. That's been proven how many times? Hell, I could walk out on you. I can walk all over you. And what are you gonna do? Apologize, beg me for your forgiveness on your pant-less knees.

[Liam takes a swing at Bill. Bill puts Liam in a choke hold]

Liam: (Grunting)

Bill: That's it. That's it. You are a Spencer. Start acting like one.

Liam: (Growls)

Bill: We do not beg. We take.

Liam: (Groans)

Bill: So long to Liam the beggar.

Liam: (Grunting)

Bill: You are Liam the conqueror. Do you hear me?

Liam: I hear you.

Bill: Do you hear me?

Liam: I hear you! I hear you! I hear you! (Sobs)

Bill: Nobody judges us. Nobody judges you. Do you understand me?

• Members

"Girl, do you want to get jumped?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IWBkbGTJFqA

"Can you tell Im bucking for a promo job?" Yes, CBS give it to him!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B3tTI2GN0cI?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FGob0gj1bBY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Behind door #1, you get me, her royal hotness. Me love you long time, make sexy video.....you can get with this or you can get with that. You can get with this or you can get with eeewwwwwww" laugh.png

• Members

The writing for yesterdays show was a mess. Rick is crazy. It's okay for Steffy to go after Liam because she is going after what she wants? Even if that hurts Hope? What kind of brother is he?

Othelo: Did you see her heart! It broke right in front of our faces. rolleyes.gif

Hope is my hero threw out this storyline. She's the only one who makes even half a lick of sense out of the three of them.

• Members

Everything he is doing is for Hope. Liam is pathetic and has hurt Hope over and over again. Rick has stepped aside and supported them in the past but after this latest fiasco, he's stepping up to protect her. Pushing Liam with Steffy, frees up Hope to finally move on with her life and stop being so focused on Liam, who has done nothingbut dissapoint her and will most likely do it again. He doesnt beleive Liam and Steffy are good for each other...he really doesnt care about them. As long as the are away from Hope, thats all that reallly matters. His methods are wrong, but I cant say I blame him as his heart is in the right place. I'll take his approach over Brooke, who continues to want to push her daughter to be with such a spineless sleaze. The family should be discouraging her from being with Liam.

• Members

No, the show made it very clear that part of the reason he's doing this is so that he can get Hope with Thomas and have Caroline for himself. Yes he's trying to help but it's not just that.

The Othello guy was horrendous and they gave him some really horrible lines to say. Ugh.

The beach scenes looked exquisite. I especially loved that last shot of Steffy looking at Liam.

Archived