B&B: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The show is on the boring side again. I need another scandal! Marcus' story just isn't cutting it. A pot hole is what caused the accident? Really?! Where's the drama in that?

POOR POOR LIAM. Hope doesn't want him after he sucked Steffy's face an hour before their wedding. I feel so bad for the guy. Hope needs to get over it! rolleyes.gif It really seems like that's how the show wants us to feel...

Anyone ever watched the B&B episodes on CBS.com in Spanish? I accidentally clicked one today and felt compelled to watch....and, it was great.

This whole exchange was hilarious. Steffy's eyeroll. LOL. Thanks for the gifs!

• Members

So...is that it for Marcus' story? Is the show even going to explore who really hit Anthony? I guess the point of this two week story was "Don't Text and Drive!" ...Thanks, B&B! LOL.

I can't say it enough...Jacqui Mac is so damn flawless. Her beauty was blinding today. HOT!

• Members

Taylor. She didnt turn herself in bc it would be a second time offense and automatic jail time. J/K but you never know! LOL. Not surprised with how this is wrapepd up. If its not Hope/Liam/Steffy, then a storyline cant last more than a month. Lets just be glad the black characters actually had a meaty month worth of focus before getting shoved back in the closet

cdkOr.png

Liam and Steffy go surfing...yet both are completely dry

EZk6c.png

I know right! She looked stunning

Archived