B&B: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B was pretty good today, although I'm still sick of the Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle. At least Steffy said what everyone's been saying, these three are all too young to be constantly marrying each other. They SHOULD be out partying it up, having fun like most normal young adults.

• Members

Today's episode was great. KM's best performance - it's about time she gave it to Liam. Almost the entire current cast was featured today, except Amber, Donna, Oliver (is he even on the show?) and I don't recall seeing Justin, but maybe I missed it.

• Members

Hope: "The way you love me isn't good enough."

Liam: "I came here to get married today, right now."

Hope: "How many weddings is it going to take before we face facts? You are not ready to be a husband!"

Liam: "Yes I am-!"

Hope: "Not mine. You have NO respect for me or you would NEVER HAVE BEEN WITH STEFFY!"

I LOVED that exchange of words between them. Nicely put! KM was amazing!

OMG - Scott Clifton/Liam was cringeworthy today. LOL at Liam getting on his knees, bowing down to Hope's feet. Pathetic!!

Bill to Liam: "Was I disappointed in you? I was revolted. My son, my own flesh and blood dancing around in his underpants w/your little halloween hairdo and your skater tattoo begging, actually begging on your knees for that neurotic collection of losers to forgive you!" LMAO!! laugh.png

Bill to Liam: "My opinion is that you are pathetic. I am embarrassed to look at you." OMG

That last Bill/Liam scene was crazy. I was crying a little bit!

Another highlight of the episode was Katie ripping into Liam. Loved it! Everything she said was the truth!

• Members

Hope and Katie were on spot today. I was actually riveted by Hope today. KM did a great job.

The Bill Liam stuff less. Bill is a sorry excuse for a man. Of course Liam is falling right in place in that family because he is too.

I'm sorry I know there are Steffy fans here but she was ridiculous today. She just wanted to show Liam how fun life can be? Right. Where was fun Steffy this past year? I would love for Steffy to ream Liam also for stringing her along as well vs congratulating him.

Scott reminded me of GHs Spinelli in those scenes today

• Members

^^ Thorne looks so fly in that screen shoot! That suit looks expensive!

Sometimes Matula gets overlooked because JMW is so damn gorgeous and compelling to watch, but she really is a great little actress who makes her character viable.

I need to watch this amazing scene where Liam finally gets called out. :)

• Members

Yay Thorne got a line in!

Wow cant beleive IA'd with Katie. I wasnt feeling her going in on Liam at first but when she yelled at him for pitting Steffy and Hope against each other, putting their family at odds at the same time, I was so with her. She made alot of sense when she said he shouldnt be treating women like this. Im glad she blamed him and didnt automatically jump to blaming it all on Steffy for taking advantage of the situation

Oh shut up Brooke! Of course she went straight to blaming Steffy, planting the seed to further escalate the drama between she and Hope

Liam is a wimp. I say go Bill! love how he owned the weakling and put him in a chokehold.

Archived