B&B: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why doesnt Caroline interact with the Spencers? I forgot she was even related to them till Rick said she was Liam's cousin today

Looking at the opening, not only did they change some shots, but they changed character's last names. I noticed before that Barber and Jones was dropped from Donna and Taylor but I noticed today that Steffy is listed with Spencer as her last name. One WTF though is that Dayzee still only has Leigh and not Forrester

• Members

I was applauding Rick yesterday. Man they really need to give Jacob Young more to do. I'm beginning to this his guarantees must be pretty low.

And Steffy really? Hope really had no business going off on Steffy but Steffy's self esteem is so low she would have married Liam in a heartbeat if he'd done the same thing? I mean is this something people are supposed to be cheering for, a woman wanting some passive agressive moron like Liam because he showed up? I really wish Steffy would let Liam have it to but it's clear she's going to be his so called shoulder to cry on.

Caroline and Thomas are just so blah. So let me guess Thomas is going to go back after Hope. Please no Hopr, Thomas, Caroline triangle.

• Members
current spoilers say they will be

knowing this show it may not amount to anything but I think it would be the right way to go to switch things up and actually utilize something they started before b. those two definetly could use something

• Members

Mon-Weds episodes have been pretty dynamite. Katie was ON POINT! "You better check yourself, Liam." :lol:

What I hated was Bill essentially giving Liam a free pass not to reflect on what he's done or even feel bad about it. "We're Spencer men. We just take." WTF?

Hope needs to kick Liam to the curb, and so does Steffy. Steffy is pathetic bending over backwards to justify the shabby way Liam treats both her and Hope.

• Members

Rick was pretty spot on with his his assessment of Liam. Bill's a jerk, but Liam's a jerk that wants everyone to like him and Steffy's not the issue, Liam is using both women & can't make up his mind what he wants.

Please NO Thomas/Hope. I know it's B&B, but come on Brad, bring back Oliver or a new guy to challenge Liam for Hope and/or Steffy's affection.

Shirtless Rick and Thomas working out together.... Since neither has had a whole lot of chemistry or success with women they've been paired with, I say Brad, pair these two up.

• Members

3 weeks? You're being awfully generous. In 5 soap days, the triangle from hell is back on, and in that time, Hope will have developed deap meaningful feelings for Thomas, thus leaving her torn when Scuzzard Boy comes sniffing. Just you watch.

Just as I suspected, 1 or 2 great eppies every 60 days, IF YOU'RE LUCKY!

Guess I'll postpone putting this on the DVR.

• Members

I'm glad that Hope laid into Steffy over the past two days, because she is right. Steffy, has been sabotaging her relationship with Liam for awhile now, and she needs to own up to that. Is Steffy dumb? How does she not understand Hope's rational anger at them being together, alone and partying together the day before her wedding day? I kind of hope that Liam settles for Steffy, just so she would know how it feels to have a man spend all of his time pining over another woman, so Hope can tell her how much she is "overreacting" and that she and Liam are just "good friends" and that she "has nothing to worry about." rolleyes.gif

Archived