B&B: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just ugh to this. So Rick is manipulating this not only for Hope but for his own selfish reasons and unlike what Bill did to manipulate the situation, I'll bet Ricks actions come back. I actually don't mind that they are throwing Rick and company into this but they are going about it the absolutely wrong way.

I want them to bring on someone new for either Hope or Steffy and let Liam and whoever they put him with be a couple for a while. Frankly if Katie weren't pregnant they should have done a quad with Bill, Katie, Liam, Steffy and thrown Rick and Hope into a quad with a recast Thomas and Caroline. Or bring Deacon back and throw Hopr into a story with he and Brooke.

• Members

Im fine with it. Its throwing something new at a story that has run way too long. If they are going to continue with the Hope/Liam/Steffy angle (and they are intent on that) then I think its for the best that they incorporate others into it and utilizing a dropped plot from a few months ago is the way to go. Its too bad Amber isnt in it though bc she has history with Liam and Hope and she's comedy.

• Members

bc he loves Steffy and is too much of a wimp to make a choice between both women. He'd rather have his cake and eat it too. There was a time when there shouldnt have been an issue between him being with Hope and remaining friends with Steffy but he's made it impossible for that to be the case

• Members

After Italy he should have separated himself from her because it was obvious it was causing problems for their relationship. As it stands now he is a fool for continuing to hang out with Steffy while at the same time trying to make things better with Hope. He should realize this. I don't even care anymore. Liam can go with Steffy, and then she can know what it feels like to be with a man that doesn't love only her for awhile and see how she likes it. Maybe if she wasn't confined to the mistress/other woman role so frequently she could realize what is happening and get the notion into her head that Liam's behavior is not in anyway acceptable.

• Members

Othello is an awful actor and his scene on the phone was so stilted from being pre-recorded. That said, kind of a neat idea when you think about it. "Othello, you don't have to come to work today. Here are your sides, just record your scenes on your phone and send them to us here in the office." Not that they did that, but, imagine being a recurring character who only appears on a cell phone or Skype. Cushy job!

Well, I managed to miss all of Liam and the crazy hair. How long did that last, a week?

Archived