B&B: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah after a few months of decent soap, the show is so so boring. This texting story was just zzzzz and they need something new for Liam, Hope, and Steffy. The wedding injected some new life into this triangle that's gone. They really should have kept Deacon around. The idea that somehow Hope is in the wrong here because she wasn't told the complete truth is utterly ridiculous and Liam acting so self righteous on how he just wants to love Hope is vomit inducing.

• Members

I finally got a chance to watch today. Great time to watch.....Jacob Young shirtless..mmmmmmmmmmmm....I still dont know whats going on with his teeth but damn Ive always had a thing for Jacob Young...the rest of the show was so boring....nothing happened at all.

• Members

Its lame how quickly they solved the hit and run! Making it some random driver was a big mistake. This is a missed oppurtunity to give Thorne or Rick a story bc it could have been the springboard for something had they been the driver. Thorne especially with his history with Darla which would have pulled Taylor into things. Rick desperately needs something and that would have brought him back into the Caroline and Thomas fold. What a shame they just wrapped it up within a few days and nwo its done

• Members

Sigh. I can't bring myself to watch this show anymore. I love Kristin Lloyd but she has very little to do while the lacklustre Texas Battle tells everybody about the dangers of Texting While Driving. She and Thomas should be having an affair or something. Also, I literally cannot take one more second of Hope/Liam/Steffy.

I hope to return to B&B when the SLs get a little more exciting.

Archived