B&B: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a boring show. I am surprised it is doing that well in the ratings. I didnt catch Mon or Tues shows but I did the rest of the week and Liam was on 3 straight days with his boring storyline...what a waste....so this is what is bringing in the audience?? I just cant stand the actor who plays Liam...he is a crummy actor. If I didnt know better Id say Kay Alden was actually the HW as seeing how boring B&B is.

• Members

I swear Susan Flannery looked dead straight into the camera today. Did anyone notice? It was when Hope went in to hug her. LOL. Was that supposed to be intentional?

I loved Stephanie's annoyance and eye rolling with Hope today. She should've said no like she wanted!

The Liam & Steffy scenes were great. Loved the location stuff! Wow, they had JMW/Steffy riding a motorcycle...hot!

• Members

9JNiV.gif

Stephanie's this bitch has got to be kidding look

okr8s4.jpg

Wow, today has got to be the worst outfit Hope has worn

Why does she NEED her wedding to be Stephanie's home? She keeps going on and on about how she spent so much time growing up there bc its the family home and its a beautiful house yet she lived in Brooke's home which is also a big and gorgeous how. Why the heck doesnt she just ask Brooke if she can get married in her house instead of going to Steffy's grandmother to use her house yet again?

• Members

Loved the outdoor scenes (the morning shots and then the last shot - JMW looked stunning). JMW has so much positive energy and SC is really playing Liam (the geek) well. I know they are stacking the deck, but really why would Liam want to be with a child instead of a woman? I wish Stephanie would have been more forceful and told Hope to wake up - until Liam figures out who he wants (or gets through the Steffy phase), it's always going to be there. Plus, I don't get why these kids are in such a hurry to get married!

Archived