2012 Daytime Emmy's Discussion

AllMyDaysatGH

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not to make this a Jill thread, all one has to do is look at the current visual representation of GH to know the impact Jill's producing skills had.

Since she's left, the directing has been doggy and subpar, the camera angles are basic and rudimentary, the lighting has been bright in the tackiest sense, etc. And who is to blame for that? Frank "no Emmy for Best Show" Valentini.

• Members

Yes, and it will be revamped for Lifetime. As for Jill blah....she might have won all those emmys but she didnt make any of shows watchable IMO.....she sucked on Santa Barbara...sucked on GL...gawd that episode of hers on the dvd is darn awful except the Ed and Maureen stuff...and she sucked on GH....she only did well during the big bash sweeps stunts......by watchable I mean ratings rise...

As for Maura...someone mentioned a while back that Cady was complaining about going to another of Maura's child bday party.

• Members

Who took that seriously as a bash? laugh.png

Cady is a single and child-less woman over 40, I can see how such occasions wouldn't be ideal for her. Especially since Maura has like a million kids.

That said, I know she and Maura were close friends off-screen, and it looks like their friendship is intact if Maura is inviting her to the birthday parties of her children.

• Members

i can hardly believe those Farah Fath tweets. Bitch, don't come for the queen.

That said... I think Susan should give her hair a break for a while and wear it curly and moist like in those old SoapNet promos. It looks thin and dry from a mix of genetics (her mom's hair looks thin) plus coloring it and blowing it straight all the time.

• Members

Once he grew into his looks I thought he looked pretty good, always had a very nice body (not too overdone, as was the weird trend starting in the 90's) and when he was on the Emmys a few years ago, he'd barely aged.

• Members

am i the only one who was disapointed that there was a judges catogory and Judge Judy was not nominated! come on..she's the Queen of the judge shows. And what about the sexy Judge Alex Ferrer.

I know everyone can't be nominated but Judy should have been nominated...she would have won! I don't watch it regularly but my mother does and loves her and i know others who do too.

Archived