2012 Daytime Emmy's Discussion

AllMyDaysatGH

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He was far, far superior as Adam. Y&R threw him under the bus for that ridiculous storyline. Poor guy.

I completely agree. I thought JFP's speech was very classy, given that she's been fired and this will likely be her final Daytime Emmy win. She specifically acknowledged Frank Valentini with her "from the old guard to the new guard" line...what more do people want out of her? She didn't disappoint, she still bellowed I LOVE YOU COURTNEY PHELPS!...it was classic Jill and classy Jill. I wish the woman luck, lord knows this industry is awful to women and she's probably put up with a mountain of bullshit in her time.

Farah Fath is over and she knows it. Girl is 28 and has a fat face and the manners of a truck driver. Her career is hitting the toilet faster than a turd out of Star Jones ass (when she was obese) after a trip to the buffet.

Deidre looks fabulous. Certainly, she's had plenty of work done (ditto La Lucci), but Deidre actually has some meat on her bones and eats an absurdly healthy diet. Susan needs to gain 10 pounds. I will say that Susan has a more natural looking face, in a way, since she wisely left her lips alone and hasn't messed around with her mouth. Her hair looks dry and fried. Hair is not my forte, but I'm guessing she's doing too much to it. Maybe she should cut it a bit shorter?

Cady McClain's a 43 year old slag whose widely hated in the industry. She's never known her place on the totem pole and it's obvious that she's just a bitter ageing bitch whose going to die alone surrounded by cats. There, I said it.

• Members

My hair is pretty similar to Susan's - naturally curly but fine, and frizzes like crazy when it's humid. She looks great if she's in a controlled environment where her hair can be loaded down with tons of product to combat the frizz. If she has to go outside, it's all over. :( She needs to just embrace the natural curl and do as little as possible to it before it all breaks off or thins out with old age. I would imagine that 40+ years of dyeing, drying, curling, teasing, flat ironing, etc. have wreaked havoc on her. And yes, agreed, she'd look much better if she gained a little bit of weight, but I still maintain she's just a tiny bit anorexic.

God how I love you for that comment about Cady. Thank you. I ventured over to her twitter page today and was disgusted. NLG was snarky last night, but she was funny. Cady was just bitchy.

Archived