Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Edition

• Members

This was posted on DWTS facebook page.

"Apparently this is how no talent Bristol is getting her votes. This is off of her FB page: Debra CarlsonObrien Remember next week..... Delete cookies after voting and you can vote unlimited times ALL night until morning, that is what will continue to keep them safe!!!!"

She needs to be BOOTED immediately next Monday and Joey should be brought back or they should do away with the double elimination. That is ILLEGAL voting.

We all need to report this to ABC.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's ok....DWTS ratings are dropping big time...they had their lowest ratings last night of its entire run...ABC: "Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars" (11.8 million viewers, 7.9/12 households)

with the second hour only going up to a 8.2 in households. I am glad it is bombing in the ratings after last season.

• Members

Bristol is just a symptom of a problem. The show is full of bad dancers, tired pros, and unpleasant, biased judges, and production that only cares abotu shock value. They hide behind Bristol to try to get headlines. Instead, they are bleeding ratings, because the Bristol outrage is just stale.

• Members

DWTS being on 4 hours in a week is absolutely ridiculous! I will catch Emmett and Kirstie on YT. All that fluff in between is unwatchable to me. The ratings are tanking, and I can't be happier.

Kelly is simply a boring dancer, but Bristol being safe was a joke. I just don't care about this show anymore. I will hear about who's out and will hope it's not Emm or Kirstie.

• Members

imo, if people are gonna make a big deal out of pamela twirling her hair while sitting next to bristol, then people should point out maks laughing at carrie- ann's comments to bristol about breaking hold, and the camera clearly caught that, and no im not a bristol fan at all!! (im not gonna lie, i was laughing too though lol) SLAMMED BACK bristol and mark!!!

• Members

Sigh...the Bristol voters are going to be single-minded in their obsessiveness to keep her in, while the rest of the fans will end up 1) splitting the votes meanwhile among their own favorites or 2) stop even trying/watching out of disgust or frustration. Many more good dancers are going to fall before this season is done. I won't be surprised if we end up with a finale of Bristol, Kirstie and Emmitt because I think Emmitt (and he is a good dancer) is the only one with a fanbase big enough to overcome the other two.

• Members

I wonder if the whole idea of having Bristol on will backfire on the show if she wins. They like to stunt-cast and put on controversial people or people they know will get viewers animated one way or the other. But if she wins because of all the ballot-stuffing, it makes a mockery of the whole thing...not that the show isn't mockery-worthy sometimes but at least the past winners have all been good or great dancers at or near the top of the mountain. If she wins, especially in a season of past champions, maybe they'll rethink the voting process.

Archived