Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Edition

• Members

I'm surprised how many people dislike the cast. I can't stand Bristol Palin so I'm bummed about her, but I think the rest will be really fun to watch! I'm excited to see Apolo back, although I'm not sure how well he will do without Julianne Hough.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad to see Helio and Kirstie, I was hoping for them. Emmitt, Drew and Apolo are cool, too. Well, no way everybody's going to get their original partners since some of the celebs had the same pro--heck, at least three of them were Cheryl's. To be fair, nobody should get the same pro they had before.

Just for fun, I'm going to guess Helio gets Cheryl and Apolo gets one of the blondes, most likely Julianne-lookalike Chelsea (Peta's probably too tall for him). I could see Kirstie with Tony. Or Val if they want to keep her in the Maks family. I can see them giving Pamela to Maks. Kelly I think will get either Mark or Derek. Now that Peta's used to football players, maybe she or Kym will get Emmitt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

They continue to want to make sure Tristan doesn't stay around long. They love their pets and Tristan is lucky to even be back season to season.

Val is a huge dud and a personality vacuum. Kelly isn't exactly personality either. I think they will go early.

I love Drew and I love love love Anna. I will probably watch their dances on Youtube and vote for them, as I won't watch the show until the famewhore bigot is gone. I don't see them lasting long either, but you never knew.

• Members

i really do like tristen, but i was hoping pamela would have gotten one of the more populer males. guess i'll be voting for gilles, apolo, (cause they're with my two favorite females) and pamela (cause i loved her last time) and cause im rooting for tristen to make it to the finals, i would love to see his freestyle choreography!!

• Members

I think it's incredibly unfair that some stars got their original partner and others didn't. Those that got their original partners are at an advantage. I've never seen Maksim's brother Val, but I hope he's okay with Kelly. I'd like Kelly to go far.

Archived