Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Edition

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
  • Members

Sigh...are there going to be comments about Kelly's "big rack" every week? rolleyes.gif For Pete's sake, several of the other women have bigger boobies than she has and everyone acts like she's got a couple of water balloons on her chest! Who the hell have these guys (like Val) had for partners in their careers--Olive Oyl?

Bristol and the whole hunting and shooting thing...I don't even want to go there, except to say I'd rather her butt gets booted sooner rather than later.

Is it just me or is Drew just coming off as uptight and his whole "chemistry" with Anna is off?

• Members

Emmitt just wasn't as good last night. Giles was freaking awesome.

I may love Kelly Monaco. But, I don't have her winning this. I'm usually right on the money after the first two dances when it comes to picking the winner. And, I think it'll be Giles.

Praying that Bristol will go tonight. She can't freaking dance! Why was she back instead of Kyle Massey?

• Members

They need to focus on this damn election and leave DWTS alone so she can go quick. I was LMAO at comments on YT about Mark not smiling after Shawn & Derek and it is too true. I'd be like Mark too if two of my best partners (say what you will about Sabrina but her leaving early during her season was a damn shame) just doing great and giving it their all and then you're stuck with that flop.

Archived