Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Edition

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I did feel bad for her that no one wanted her on their team and then they were eliminated. That does kinda have to hurt. I wouldn't wish not feeling included (if that were the case, which I have no idea but I can just assume, and even though it might not bother her) on anybody. And then to see her supportive mom in the audience? I guess I just put aside my own personal dislike to realize they are just as human as I am, so as happy as I was, on a different level, I felt bad for her.

But regardless yay ... lol. NOW it's going to start getting ugly. I think Emmitt, Apolo and Kirstie better start bringing their A+ game. They're still stuck in their previous seasons. Step it up a notch. I think Emmitt and Cheryl are playing it safe but I think it's going to leave them vulnerable. And this will also test Melissa's fan base. She's yet to even be tested. Does she really have THAT many fans? She's great and likeable and I love Tony ... but still.

However, the front runners are clearly Shawn, Gilles and Kelly. Melissa, Sabrina, Kirstie, Emmitt and Apolo are ALL jockeying for fourth at this point unless something shocking happens with any of Shawn, Gilles or Kelly.

I really also hope that Kelly and Val's worried brooding was only for this week. I don't know I want to see what we saw until the end of the season. I hope it was just because it was such an emotional week.

• Members

I don't feel bad for Bristol or any other clodhopper who finally gets the boot. She should have left right after or with Pamela "Look at me, I'm still a vamp at 70" Anderson.

However, are we to suddenly believe Bristol and Sarah's fans stopped voting for her? Hell no! ABC did what needed to be done. This is supposedly and all star season where the dancers bring top notch dancing. Bristol didn't do that, but she was good for ratings. Well, that's not working out lately. DWTS' credibility is all but circling the drain, and too many really good dancers are gone and Bristol was still there? Bull! ABC intervened and got that girl the hell out of there.

I can't even stomach the show any longer. I read results on Twitter.

• Members

I agree on both counts. I thought it was the kind of mocking around the couples do for the cameras but they seemed to carry it through both shows this week and it just came off where half the time I wanted to say, "okay, we get it, enough already" and the other half I wanted to say "get a room!" They do seem a little too into each other.

Susan Boyle looked terrified. Right at the start of the song, it looked like she reached out for Donny's hand after he had taken a few steps away from her. At one point I even wondered if the woman was blind because she barely made eye contact with Donny, Tom or the audience.

Archived