Dancing With the Stars: All Stars Edition

• Members

I do agree with you about the intensity this year compared to when he was on before. I also laughed at comments that said he always had a look of longing after Cheryl's dances with Emmitt. I never noticed it but then again I was always looking at Mark after Shawn's dances with Derek.

Peta is now Edyta. I loved Edyta but she just never got anyone she could win with. I loved Donald & Peta last season and was really happy they took the trophy and I thought she could have done the same with Gilles but I swear some of this b!tching about not getting 10s is grating on my last nerves.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't really get why they put Emmitt with Cheryl. He's popular but not much of a dancer and has been something of an afterthought this season with many fans. Then again I gave up understanding or caring about most of this show years ago.

• Members

Hmm, I never thought Gilles came off as dour. He seemed happy to be there and appreciative of the fans. Don't know what the issue is about Peta either. I like her well enough. The one that seems dour to me is Apolo. I still see zero chemistry between him and Karina.

Shawn is another one I've been wanting to see gone. She's coming off like she is substituting this for her aborted Olympics career. I think it would actually be kind of cool if Melissa and Tony won. She is a great dancer and Tony has never won. I'm amazed she has made it this far, given the fanbases some of the eliminated folks have had, whereas she is one of the least widely known of the group.

• Members

I just can't with Shawn. Yes, she has dancing talent for sure. But so many dances of hers are only branded "amazing" because they incorporate gymnastic elements. Well OBVIOUSLY she's going to excel at a gymnastic routine, she's an olympic gymnast. I find the constant incorporation of gymnastics to be a cheat that she shouldn't be rewarded for.

• Members

I'm pulling for Shawn, but I'll be fine with Melissa winning too. I love her and Tony. Kelly and that Val guy are creepy though. I can't believe she made it in over Apolo. I guess there is something to say for ABC using one of their own.

• Members

Shawn's coming off very ... entitled this season, IMO. I still love her. She's fantastic on that ballroom floor and Derek is great but ugh. I'm kinda over them. I hope Melissa can win against her.

I'm very pleased with the final three. I had hoped for weeks and weeks now this is how it would turn out. I feel like this season though has been fairly easy to predict overall, when you really think back on it, at least IMO.

Melissa winning this season would be awesome. Even more awesome would be Tony winning too. These two are great together. I really hope they pull out an awesome freestyle.

I'm gonna make a prediction, without seeing anything, that Kelly and Val place third, Shawn and Derek second, and Melissa and Tony first. Melissa just feels like she's going to be the winner. She has the story and the drive.

• Members

I haven't watched All Stars, but I HATED Melissa and Shawn originally. Melissa is so phony to me and it annoys me that her success comes from being on The Bachelor. Interesting that we have an all female finale though. So many past seasons I've felt there is a talented female who ends up losing to a guy simply because he's cute. The best example is probably Mel B vs Helio.

Archived